The Airport Greeting.

JESSEFEFFER

25 minutes ago, Process said:

Its a regular season game vs a 6-5 non conference opponent. I agree it's a huge game but having a ton of people show up to the airport would be embarrassing. 

You’re the only thing here that’s embarrassing.

• Like (+1) 2

27 minutes ago, Process said:

Its a regular season game vs a 6-5 non conference opponent. I agree it's a huge game but having a ton of people show up to the airport would be embarrassing. 

Showing up for your team would be embarrassing? You care what other people think? Because this team doesn’t, at all.

i get the context you’re insinuating, but you can be embarrassed - this was a big deal.

• Awesome! (+1) 2

22 minutes ago, RoboTronic said:

Yeah, lets not embarrass the rest of the fan base please.

Don't tell me what I can and cannot do. NOBODY puts Baby in a corner. I'm going streaking with Jesse Feffeffeffefferrrrrr tonight down the runway, and I'm bringing the whole GMFB camera crew. This is maybe the biggest Bills win of the 21st century. None of the Drought Era teams would have ever won this game. Josh Allen is ascending. The Bills are for real. Buffalo is back on the map as the great NFL city it really always was. Peter, Kyle, Nate, and myself are now fully on board the Bills bandwagon. We've got room for another, RoboTronic. What do you say? I'm reaching my hand out to you, RoboTronic. Will you grab it and hop on the Bills bandwagon? Pretty please?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

1 minute ago, KayAdams said:

Don't tell me what I can and cannot do. NOBODY puts Baby in a corner. I'm going streaking with Jesse Feffeffeffefferrrrrr tonight down the runway, and I'm bringing the whole GMFB camera crew. This is maybe the biggest Bills win of the 21st century. None of the Drought Era teams would have ever won this game. Josh Allen is ascending. The Bills are for real. Buffalo is back on the map as the great NFL city it really always was. Peter, Kyle, Nate, and myself are now fully on board the Bills bandwagon. We've got room for another, RoboTronic. What do you say? I'm reaching my hand out to you, RoboTronic. Will you grab it and hop on the Bills bandwagon? Pretty please?

I would, but only for the real Kay, sorry.

2 minutes ago, RoboTronic said:

I would, but only for the real Kay, sorry.

And how do I know you're not the real RoboTronic??!! That's the wonder of the internet. No no, that's the MAGIC of the internet. Take a chance in life, RoboTronic. Meet me and the GMFB crew at the airport in about 3.25 hours. United 2532. Go streaking down the runway. Show the 9-3 Buffalo Bills your appreciation for their hard work all season. When Coach McDermott sees your tiny little thing flopping around as the plane rolls to a stop, he will know that the Buffalo Bills fan base is ready to match the intensity that the team needs in order to put together a Super Bowl run. It's cold and snowy in Buffalo as December fast approaches, and some of the biggest statements can be made with some of the smallest packages.

• Haha (+1) 4

12 minutes ago, KayAdams said:

are you a guy?

1 hour ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

You stop. This is a huge win. Or I guess you can go with the line, cowboys suck and Bills never beat any good teams.

Definitely must have missed the 2 superbowls and the Monday night game. Besides. This was the game of the day in the National media. We didn't fold, and the announcer ended the broadcast by saying this Bills team is for real. Look, I am about as critical as they come. But I am riding about as high as I can ride on all of them today. EVEN COACHES. Who is gonna complain about Daboll (whom I actually like) today!!!

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Process said:

This is more than just a non-conference win.  This is the team taking a big step forward.  Going on the road against a good team on a short week with the odds against them and playing a nearly flawless game and walking out with a convincing win.

This young Buffalo Bills team just threw off the shackles of twenty years of frustration for this franchise. This is a new day.  This is a new Buffalo Bills team.  If you can't see the importance of this win, I can't help you.

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1