The Airport Greeting.

JESSEFEFFER

3 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

You stop. This is a huge win. Or I guess you can go with the line, cowboys suck and Bills never beat any good teams.

Its a regular season game vs a 6-5 non conference opponent. I agree it's a huge game but having a ton of people show up to the airport would be embarrassing. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Sad 4
  • Haha (+1) 2

Just now, Process said:

Its a regular season game vs a 6-5 non conference opponent. I agree it's a huge game but having a ton of people show up to the airport would be embarrassing. 

For who......it would be awesome not embarrassing.  What do you do for fun?

• Thank you (+1) 3

1 minute ago, JESSEFEFFER said:

Ok.  Is this legit?  Kay Adams on TBD replying to my post?  Best Thanksgiving ever!

Yes, completely legit. I'll even meet you at the airport. It's a bit cold, but ***** it.....let's go streaking together down the runway as they land! You and me! You go first. I'll follow.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 7
  • Thank you (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, KayAdams said:

Yes, completely legit. I'll even meet you at the airport. It's a bit cold, but ***** it.....let's go streaking together down the runway as they land! You and me! You go first. I'll follow.

Ha ha.  All is good today.

Chuck Knox era Bills won some big road games where this became a thing.  I remember a big one vs the Air Coryell Chargers.

Edited by JESSEFEFFER