Romo broadcast today's game

GoBills!

8 minutes ago, Philly McButterpants said:

he was a total homer today . . . 

Wow. Not once did I ever feel that way today. Romo did a very solid job. However, the officiating early on, that's a whole different story

• Like (+1) 3

21 minutes ago, GoBills! said:

You can tell he would take a coaching gig by the way he talks on air, still pro cowboys and not as harsh on Coach or Dak. 

There is no way of knowing if he'd be a good coach.  He may be the best NFL commentator ever.  He is tremendous.

4 hours ago, GoBills! said:

I am excited today to here Romo talk about Josh and the offense this game, he has some of the best visions for a player / broadcaster.  

Go Bills!

Well you could hear the disappointment in his voice over Dallas losing. Grudging respect for Buffalo.

49 minutes ago, ganesh said:

Today they were god awful.  I think it had something to do with the Bills winning and the Cowboys losing.  They were completely unprepared for this game at least from the Bills side.

Agreed you could hear the disappointment.  He did catch himself a few times but it almost made it more noticeable to me.  Still best in the business but today, in a dominating win, i expected better from him.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, ganesh said:

Today they were god awful.  I think it had something to do with the Bills winning and the Cowboys losing.  They were completely unprepared for this game at least from the Bills side.

Romo was OK.  Nantz especially at the start was clearly rooting for Dallas.  "Say it's not so!" on the Star pick of Dak.  "Yea!  They missed!" on a Haushka missed FG.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Philly McButterpants said:

he was a total homer today . . . 

This is what i took from it.

thats okay.
But there was no hiding his preference to have the Cowboys pull it off some how.

and today was all fluff, not his usual good incite.

the whole thing sucked actually from a Football perspective

39 minutes ago, Lv-Bills said:

Romo is unrivaled.  He's the best in the business, and again, was terrific on the broadcast.  He's probably the best color guy, ever.  I'll take Romo any day of the week.

not today

Unfortunately, I watched the game in a room full of people, and only one other person was watching.  Everybody else was chit chatting, and taking baby pictures of my 5 day old grandson.  Yes, he's family and I love him, but I can't tell you how many times people stood between me and the TV to get yet another perfect picture.  I actually heard very little of what Romo said.

Edited by TigerJ
  • Haha (+1) 1