Happy Thanksgiving Two Bills Drive members!

TAinLack.

1 hour ago, H2o said:

Happy Thanksgivig everyone. One of the things I am thankful for, as corny as it may sound to everyone, is finding this message board 13 years ago. You guys have provided me with MANY laughs over the years and a lot of great discussion. It's very cool to have a place like this to come to being able to talk about the Bills. Not only do the Bills have the greatest fans in the world, but the greatest message board as well. Here's to good food, good company, and a Bills win!!! :thumbsup:

Well said, my good man!

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Seasons1992 said:

I knew you were a sophisticated experienced gentleman, but I didn't realize you came over on the boat......you look great for 385!

He doesn’t look a day over 350!

Little known fact: @plenzmd1 was there to greet him when he got off the boat! And the first Thanksgiving included some KILLER wings! 

• Haha (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Azucho98 said:

Happy Thanksgiving Bills Mafia!  I came across this earlier in the week.  Thought it was funny.  Wood has slimmed down considerably since his playing days ended.

That might be attributed to the fact Murphy is in the press box with Wood.  Not as much food to go around.  ?

No matter how much, it won’t be good enough for Sullivan.  ?