Who should we be rooting for in the Cleve @ Pitts game?

DefenseWins

7 hours ago, billsherd said:

Does Cleveland have realistic chance to make the playoffs?

Theoretically, they can finish 10-6, and except for playing the Ravens at home, I think their schedule contains winnable games -- @Pittsburgh, home and away with Cinci, @Arizona.  if they continue to play like they have the last three weeks, going 4-1 down the stretch and finishing 9-7 seems entirely possible.   Pittsburgh and Indy just seem to have too many injuries to overcome.  Tennessee, at 6-5 has a much harder road to get to 9 or 10 wins: @ Indy, @ Oakland, home and away against the Texans,  and New Orleans at home.   I think that the Raiders are pretenders plus they play @KC, @Chargers, @Broncos plus the Titans and Jags with maybe wins over the Jags looking like a "lock" right now, if there is such a thing.

This is a tough one. I think any outcome would be okay. Would lean just having Pittsburgh beat Cleveland this weekend and thus basically ending the Brown's season. Visually we could cross a team off the list.  But Cleveland is rolling right now and it wouldn't exactly be a great sign for the Steelers to step up under the new QB who I think is better than Rudolph. The team could find a spark and that defense they have is still good enough to cause us problems on the road.