Thanksgiving: Bills at Dallas, 4:30 ET on CBS Pregame Thread

Massive game for Allen and this team. For a lot of people m, this will be the first time they see Allen play and they will form a conclusion on him based on today. Same with the team.

Win on the road when the world is watching and we instantly become a legit contender.

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!

LET'S GO BUFFALO!!!!

Soooooo did Foster just have a cramp against the Broncos? Shocked he can play one short week.

A cramp on Sunday that limited his practice all week?

Who knows?!

Happy Thanksgiving from Belfast, Northern Ireland to all my fellow Yanks back home! Can’t wait to get back to Buffalo in a few weeks for Xmas and the Jets game on 12/29! 

Jeff Heath being out along with Woods and Vander Esch is big for us...the middle of that defense should have some gaps to run through and fingers crossed for a few blown coverages as well!

Go Bills! 

• Like (+1) 2

Josh might be really amped up for this game. I wouldn’t hate if Daboll dialed up a deep shot right away to get that out of him. He sometimes struggles with easy touch passes, especially early. Josh hasn’t played in many national TV games if any, so something to keep an eye on. 

Just now, Boatdrinks said:

Josh might be really amped up for this game. I wouldn’t hate if Daboll dialed up a deep shot right away to get that out of him. He sometimes struggles with easy touch passes, especially early. Josh hasn’t played in many national TV games if any, so something to keep an eye on. 

So interesting to see how Josh Does!