Thanksgiving: Bills at Dallas, 4:30 ET on CBS Pregame Thread

Seems like all the "experts" are picking the 'boys over our Bills.  Only a small sampling but I can't seem to find anyone with faith in our crew.  I love that!   This one may come down to who has better coaching.  We know which team that is and they aren't located in Texas.

Just the same thing as every week. Keep the run defense strong like it has been the last 2 games. Stay aggressive on defense and don’t be afraid to blitz because we aren’t getting there without it. And give the ball to 26 early. Give it to him on every drive. Don’t ever stop giving the ball to 26 and we should have a look. Defense and Devin 

• Like (+1) 1

Story to share -

Last night, our family had gone to a restaurant in tiny town called Waco, IL (40+ miles west of downtown Chicago) to celebrate my daughter's 25th birthday. After we were done, we saw a nice nook in the restaurant with a Christmas tree and fireplace so looked around for someone to take our picture (I hate selfies). This dude saw us and walked over and took the phone. Suddenly, I noticed that the fleece he was wearing had a small Bills logo on it. I asked him "Bills fan ???" and we were both pleasantly surprised. Needless to say, the next several minutes were spent in Bills talk as our respective families were waiting around for us to finish yapping about today's game ! (He didnt know about TBD so I asked him to become a member)

• Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Scott7975 said:

This is going to be a tough one for me. I just had to put my dog of 10 years down last night. My buddy always watches the game with me and barks and cheers right along with me. 

go Bills! Get this victory. 

So sorry to hear about your loss. I’ve been through that more times than I want to think about. 

Happy Thanksgiving to all on the forum and your families. A Bill’s win would mean so much for a lot of reasons.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Scott7975 said:

This is going to be a tough one for me. I just had to put my dog of 10 years down last night. My buddy always watches the game with me and barks and cheers right along with me. 

go Bills! Get this victory. 

Sorry to hear that man. My sister out on the west coast just went through the exact same thing. It’s tough. [big bro hug]

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I'm hoping our Defense is Tre to Tre tomorrow:

-Tre White to shut down Amari Cooper

-Tre Edmunds to have a shutdown day with the run game

Take care of the ball Josh

Everyone else: Lock in.  Don't be dumb, Don't be dirty.  Where would you rather be, then RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW?

GO BILLS!

Going to be a tough game- Dak at home on Thanksgiving is no easy test. This one is going to test our metal. Tre must shut down Amari and our D cannot let Ezekiel run wild. 

On offense we must move the chains and have long sustained clock killing drives.

Special teams must be on point and we have to get some turnovers!!!

This Game with Baltimore next week is our toughest back to back games of the season.

Edited by billsfan_34
  • Like (+1) 1