Eight players miss Patriots practice with an illness

HOUSE

5 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I don't think Vitamin C will do it.  Team docs better stock up on Tamiflu Rapivab and Relenza.  They might not help much, but they do help.

Note to Beasley: don't fraternize, and if you do fraternize, scrub your hands.

No.  No, you don't.

Actually, I take GSE this time of year for preventive . Look it up. What the team needs now more then anything is a team mom that can make soup. Nobody makes you feel better than mommy!

2 minutes ago, Chandemonium said:

At first glance I read this as “if you do fraternize, scrub your friends,” which led to some hilarious mental imagery.

He's just being a bro, helping his friends stay clean to avoid passing on the illness.  We all should have friend like him.

Belichek makes all the players swallow small chocolate covered hairballs made up of ground bats, weird herbs and such.

Sometimes, players upchuck them and of course, are required to swallow them again.

No big deal, it's normal.

• Haha (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, hemma said:

Belichek makes all the players swallow small chocolate covered hairballs made up of ground bats, weird herbs and such.

Sometimes, players upchuck them and of course, are required to swallow them again.

No big deal, it's normal.

Except they got them mixed up with the Ex-Lax.

In light of this unfortunate health occurrence, the league has awarded a compensatory draft pick to the New England Patriots.  Maybe two.

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Except they got them mixed up with the Ex-Lax.

In light of this unfortunate health occurrence, the league has awarded a compensatory draft pick to the New England Patriots.  Maybe two.

The compensatory pick trope is getting stale.

I heard it was their spleens...

• Haha (+1) 1