More proof the league is rigged for the Pats****

peterpan

4 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Anyway you look at it its 11 yards from first down.

Like I said.  I’ve seen Poor ball placement lots of times during and against the Bills.  And not against the cheats 

I’ve also seen the yellow line start at (example) the 10 and end at the 11

Not often but I’ve seen it 

Yeah, I get the yellow line thing but you can see where the ball starts at basically the 15 and the marker get moved to the 4 on second down.  Like I said above, I think they just spotted the ball wrong but let them continue with their first down play anyways.

Edited by Scott7975
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, fansince88 said:

Sundays game after the kick that went out of bounds the line judge spotted and pointed where it went our and the Pats player standing near him motioned him the move closer and the line judge moved. 

that always kills me.  How the F does the ref know where it went OOB when he’s 20 yards away ???

keep waking and walking and walking. 

RFID people (NFL).  Use it 

I posted somewhere that at the end of the game when they showed BB was on the phone. 

Release the payments.  

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

that always kills me.  How the F does the ref know where it went OOB when he’s 20 yards away ???

keep waking and walking and walking. 

RFID people (NFL).  Use it 

he probably has a better view/angle being down on the ground vs watching on tv. assuming you were seeing it on tv, as I had wondered that myself.

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973

2 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...not to worry!!....Schiff will be available shortly and has already hired Colombo and Matlock to lead the "rigging accusations".....SMH....

SMH myself. Maybe the Pats* can get Herr Trump to keep moving the goalposts!

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Aaronthebaron said:

I hate the Pats as much as anyone here, but making them win is bad for the NFL, no one outside New England wants to watch them win again, ratings would take another hit if the Pats are in the Super Bowl. They want an exciting game.

Not true. The Patriots are like the Yankees now, the more people hate them, the people tune in to watch them lose.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Wayne Cubed said:

I can tell some people here haven’t actually played football.

The official chain is on one side of the field, on the other side is a guy holding a marker and the chevron marker. He’s meant to look across the field and line it up to the official one. You can clearly see this isn’t the side with the official chain because look back 10 yards and there’s no other marker.

Clearly the official who’s meant to eye it up didn’t get it right but that doesn’t matter, it’s not the official one. It’s only there so if someone runs to that side they have a rough idea where they need to get to.

Sorry, no cheating to see here.

I understand exactly what you are claiming, but you are incorrect.  Look at where the ball is on 1st down.  Then move ten yards, and that's where the marker should be, and was.  The marker is then moved, to 11 yards away from the first down spot.  

If what you are saying was the case, then the chains messed up in the first place, and we're a yard ahead of the first down spot.  

It was a Pat's home game. It doesn't have to be a conspiracy. One guy trying to help his team, maybe. It certainly stinks and is in line with Pats history. That's what happens when you get caught cheating so many times. You lose the benefit of the doubt. Whether it was an honest mistake or a full blown crime or something in the middle. I dont like the look of it. And the ball spotting things makes no sense. Theh made the Cowboys go 11 yards for a first down. Very bad look.

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

They spot the ball wrong once or twice a game.  

This.

I have been on some of those chain gangs along the sideline and that did not look like the side with the chains. Looked like it was just a marker that was supposed to be lined up with the chains across the field and the guy had placed it at the wrong spot. May have gotten a call from upstairs or spotted it himself and moved it.

Also appears that on the video feed they mark that imaginary 1st down line off of that marker. 

Don't think this is conspiracy worthy - there is enough head-scratchers when it comes to NE and gratuitous calls or non-calls.

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, WideNine said:

This.

I have been on some of those chain gangs along the sideline and that did not look like the side with the chains. Looked like it was just a marker that was supposed to be lined up with the chains across the field and the guy had placed it at the wrong spot. May have gotten a call from upstairs or spotted it himself and moved it.

Also appears that on the video feed they mark that imaginary 1st down line off of that marker. 

Don't think this is conspiracy worthy - there is enough head-scratchers when it comes to NE and gratuitous calls or non-calls.

Incorrect.  All you have to do is look at what yard line the ball is on the first down play.  Then look at what yard line the marker is moved to on the second down play.  That's 11 yards.  The error was in where they placed the ball on first down.  It was a yard short after the penalty.  Instead of correcting it before play, they corrected just the marker after the play.  That made them go 11 yards for the first down.

16 minutes ago, mykidsdad said:

It was a Pat's home game. It doesn't have to be a conspiracy. One guy trying to help his team, maybe. It certainly stinks and is in line with Pats history. That's what happens when you get caught cheating so many times. You lose the benefit of the doubt. Whether it was an honest mistake or a full blown crime or something in the middle. I dont like the look of it. And the ball spotting things makes no sense. Theh made the Cowboys go 11 yards for a first down. Very bad look.

this isn't a kids 9 year old flag football game....you have to move the marker with everyone knowing it alert the official stop the game

this is garbage and if it were the Buffalo game I would be livid it's unexceptable. YES they lost the benefit of the doubt you flat out can't do it- THIS LEAGUE

4 hours ago, Aaronthebaron said:

I hate the Pats as much as anyone here, but making them win is bad for the NFL, no one outside New England wants to watch them win again, ratings would take another hit if the Pats are in the Super Bowl. They want an exciting game.

This seems logical, but in reality it’s the opposite that is true. People are now paying money and watching only for the Pats* to lose. 

In professional wrestling, this is known as “booking heat.”

You build up your bad guy, make people hate him/seem unstoppable, and people pay money to watch the “heel” get his comeuppance.  

If you’re familiar, think Ric Flair, Iron Shiek, Mr. McMahon, NWO.

Think about it.. 

Wasnt watching the Pats* lose those 3 Super Bowls just under Buffalo winning one, for you? 

Bills winning Super Bowl, 1a

Pats* losing, 1b

?‍♂️

I am laughing at all the people claiming it is just a misspotted ball. It was put down, the chains were set based on where ball was put down, and then between 1st and second down it was moved a yard further. Now I do not believe this is a conspiracy I think it is just more incompetence of NFL officials. I do not watch much NHL anymore but I think they are only decent officials left- at least I hope.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Scott7975 said:

Incorrect.  All you have to do is look at what yard line the ball is on the first down play.  Then look at what yard line the marker is moved to on the second down play.  That's 11 yards.  The error was in where they placed the ball on first down.  It was a yard short after the penalty.  Instead of correcting it before play, they corrected just the marker after the play.  That made them go 11 yards for the first down.

That video was a bit confusing how it was mashed together... but I get it now. You have to look at the where the ball was spotted the previous play.

Someone should have been keeping an eye on the chain gang because they had to be the ones creeping the fixed marker forward a yard. Some stadiums are notorious for their crews being a bit slanted so coaches have to be on their toes.

I think it was the Meadowlands where if they opened certain gates to the stadium it created a lot of cross wind on the field and the crews would open them when the opposing teams were kicking field goals. Sometimes it is the little things, and something like that and deflated balls I would not put past the Boston crews.

Edited by WideNine