Is Jason Garrett coaching for his job Thursday?

HOUSE

IMO, regardless of how the season plays out, he won't get fired until the Giants and Redskins make decisions about their head coaching vacancies.  

The last thing JJ wants is seeing Garrett coach against the Cowboys in the division.  You may say "so what?" to that but Garrett walks out the door with over a decade (been in a coaching capacity of some sort since 2007) of corporate knowledge about the Cowboys.  A guy with that longevity, as they say,  "knows where the bodies are buried."  Plus, it'd just likely piss off JJ.  

The Cowboys season isn't over.  They can win that division.  

16 minutes ago, Foxx said:

if he fires Jason after the Bills beat the snot out of them, he could promote Kris Richard to interim HC to get a feel for how he would do as a permanent replacement.

10 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I believe that he is. They will make Kris Richard the interim HC if he loses. 

Do it Jerry. Do it.

iu.jpg

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I’ve never heard Jerruh so pissed. I think he’s cranky that they are paying so much money for this roster and have drafted well and he’s stuck in neutral. Just making the playoffs isn’t good enough. He wants a SB. Losing to the Bills would send him over the edge. If they win tomorrow (I do think they will unfortunately), I think he’s gone eventually unless they are at least in the nfc championship. 

Edited by YoloinOhio

No. Why don't people believe Jones when a reporter asked him directly if he would replace Garrett before the end of the year and he said "The answer is no. Period."

Seems pretty clear Garrett will finish out the season.

Edited by matter2003

8 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

No. Why don't people believe Jones when a reporter asked him directly if he would replace Garrett before the end of the year and he said "The answer is no. Period."

Seems pretty clear Garrett will finish out the season.

right. because no coach, ever, has been fired after receiving unconditional support.

1 minute ago, Joe in Winslow said:

I'm not actually concerned.

Only one team remaining exudes any kind of an aura that causes me anything remotely resembling concern: Baltimore.

oh I get it; i was just finishing the common response.

after the word 'concerned' you must end it with 'i hope i'm wrong'.

• Haha (+1) 2

46 minutes ago, Heitz said:

Completely agree; makes this a dangerous game for us.  They'll either come out, fired-up to save their leader - or they'll ? the bed ?

if they do the latter would that take away from a buffalo win on the national stage? it seems the media and some fans would use anything they can to discredit a bills win just as many look at the bills as the worst 8-3 team in the nfl and see them more as an 3-8 team?

If the Bills blow them out in an embarrising fashion than i can see Jerry cutting the cord right away....other than that he survives the season......well as long as they still get into the post season that is