Is Jason Garrett coaching for his job Thursday?

2 hours ago, Albany,n.y. said:

I'd love to see the Bills destroy the Cowboys & have the camera keep focusing on Jerry getting all mad & embarrassed.  Lets get up 35-0 at halftime & see if Jerry is the head coach in the 2nd half.  Justice would be Bills 52 Cowboys 17.  

If only I were an omnipotent being.............................

3 hours ago, row_33 said:

it's been entertaining showing us Jerry 12 times a games

the lowest of the low was showing Art Modell 80 times a games when the TV contracts were coming up

I'd take anything over Jones.  I'd take Georgia Frontierre done up in one of her Tammy Fay Baker outfits over Jones.

5 minutes ago, H2o said:

The only way Garrett gets fired is if Buffalo completely shellacs them tomorrow. Other than that Jerry will just keep him around until the end of the year when his contract runs out. 

if he fires Jason after the Bills beat the snot out of them, he could promote Kris Richard to interim HC to get a feel for how he would do as a permanent replacement.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Foxx said:

if he fires Jason after the Bills beat the snot out of them, he could promote Kris Richard to interim HC to get a feel for how he would do as a permanent replacement.

Indeed he could. An embarrassing loss on Thanksgiving would surely be the final straw though. 

17 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

Losing to Buffalo will make Jerry's head explode on National TV. Hide the children....

Completely agree; makes this a dangerous game for us.  They'll either come out, fired-up to save their leader - or they'll ? the bed ?

• Thank you (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, H2o said:

The only way Garrett gets fired is if Buffalo completely shellacs them tomorrow. Other than that Jerry will just keep him around until the end of the year when his contract runs out. 

Let's say the Bills lead 28-0 midway. Does Garrett get fired at halftime?

• Haha (+1) 1