Is Jason Garrett coaching for his job Thursday?

HOUSE

The Cowboys host the 8-3 Buffalo Bills on Thursday in Dallas' annual Thanksgiving matchup. Speculation has swirled this week that a loss to Buffalo in front of a nationwide audience could spell the end for Garrett's tenure.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001081239/article/jerry-jones-how-about-lets-win-some-ballgames

• Like (+1) 1

"I'm not known as a guy that gets hand cramps when I'm writing checks. But I want to win games."

"It's important that we all realize that we all have a wonderful chance to come in here and play hard and beat Buffalo," he said. "And when we do, we've got a great chance to go up and play Chicago. And we can be sitting there where we want to be. And we don't need to think about doing it the next year or the next year."

"Let's do it right now. Let's put it in the end zone, right here when we've got the ball and have Zeke jump in that Red Kettle with the ball. That's what we're looking for tomorrow."

This is Gold!

Edited by Dablitzkrieg
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

42 minutes ago, row_33 said:

it's been entertaining showing us Jerry 12 times a games

the lowest of the low was showing Art Modell 80 times a games when the TV contracts were coming up

If you had to put up with THAT face for 50 years, questioning all your decisions, you'd be low also...........

Image result for art modell pics

• Haha (+1) 1

Guy is such a DB. Full of hot air. I feel like him and some other owners don’t even consider the Bills an actual/legitimate franchise. Like we are JV to their Varsity. Beneath them and without question or challenge it is their right to win. Please. In years past, I’d agree with him, but show some da*n respect. Hope we take the da*n turkey right off their table in their house and kick their a**.

• Haha (+1) 1

If Jones had fires Garrett after the Patriots game, the blowback and criticism would have been massive. The Patriots have a good record, it might have been seen as an overreaction. But a loss to the Bills at home is completely different scenario and it seems by his subtle hints and not so subtle hints that this loss would be the back breaker. 

Would the Cowboys break tradition and fire Garrett in season after a prime time home field loss when being favored by almost a touchdown? Does he survive a close loss?