NFL TV Schedule and Maps: Week 13, 2019

NFL TV Schedule and Maps: Week 13, 2019

https://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2019&wk=13

December 1, 2019

All listings are unofficial and subject to change. Check back often for updates.

NATIONAL BROADCASTS

• Thanksgiving Early: Chicago @ Detroit (FOX) (Joe Buck, Troy Aikman)
  • Thanksgiving Late: Buffalo @ Dallas (CBS) (Jim Nantz, Tony Romo)
  • Thanksgiving Night: New Orleans @ Atlanta (NBC) (Mike Tirico, Tony Dungy, Rodney Harrison)
  • Sunday Night: New England @ Houston (NBC)
  • Monday Night: Minnesota @ Seattle (ESPN)

Every on with a TV set can watch the Bills at Cowboys 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Seasons1992 said:

Weird about the Fox game where LA/Arizona gets play in the Midwest and in Charlotte.......

Houston gets a division game, Indy/TN.

Likely because the home market teams are playing at 1 on CBS so they get the only FOX 4pm game.

I'll likely watch 49ers/Baltimore, but would rather be able to flip to Indy/TEN than Cleveland/PIT. I think the former teams have a much better chance of the playoffs than the latter.

5 hours ago, row_33 said:

not if the Cowboys take over early   :(

Every single announcer on every network will ball wash the Cowboys and their big name players the second they have the chance.  Other than NE, KC and now Baltimore, no one is getting that treatment more frequently or quickly than Dallas.

If you want to hear the big love for Josh and the defense....well.....you know what has to happen tomorrow.

9 hours ago, KD in CA said:

Every single announcer on every network will ball wash the Cowboys and their big name players the second they have the chance.  Other than NE, KC and now Baltimore, no one is getting that treatment more frequently or quickly than Dallas.

If you want to hear the big love for Josh and the defense....well.....you know what has to happen tomorrow.

Or the Jerry factor. 

when will he fire the ginger clapper 

11 hours ago, KD in CA said:

Romo is the #1 Cowboys fan

we had Aikman attacking the Rules Guy during the Pats game, even with grounds it still was extreme Cowboy Up there...  :(

2 hours ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

looking forward you seeing what Houston can do to Pats. 
that Baltimore offense vs SF defense is an amazing matchup. 

2 hours ago, Steptide said:

9ers and Ravens is gonna be fun. I think Houston can pull the upset against new England. 

both have big ramifications.  
should be very interesting 

2 hours ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Of all the things that the nfl capitalizes on financially throughout the year, I’m surprised they don’t schedule a game for Black Friday. Like a 3pm kick on nbc

I think college football dominates the day. 

On 11/28/2019 at 10:08 AM, row_33 said:

Romo is the #1 Cowboys fan

we had Aikman attacking the Rules Guy during the Pats game, even with grounds it still was extreme Cowboy Up there...  :(

Minority view but I thought Romo was ok for the Bills.  It seemed like he had plenty of nice things to say about them but the pace of the offense would often force him to cut it short.