Dallas Roll Call

Kirby Jackson

I scrolled back a few pages and didn’t see this (although I thought there was a thread). If so, mods feel free to merge. 

Who will be attending tomorrow? If so, are there plans before? We have a group of like 10ish but only about half are actual Bills fans. The others will be pretty indifferent. I was just trying to see if there is some sort of pre-game plans?

Just now, Kirby Jackson said:

I scrolled back a few pages and didn’t see this (although I thought there was a thread). If so, mods feel free to merge. 

Who will be attending tomorrow? If so, are there plans before? We have a group of like 10ish but only about half are actual Bills fans. The others will be pretty indifferent. I was just trying to see if there is some sort of pre-game plans?

I love 10ish.  It's not as great as the McEnroe/Navratilova days, but it's still awesome!!

Have fun at the game, Kirbs!!

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I will be there.... where is the get together?

• Like (+1) 1

Jumping ship a little...I’m a Dallas local with no ties to the Bills other than admiration of how hard you go for your pregame activities! Was out in Deep Ellum, Dallas today day drinking with friends (what’s up BrainDead Brewing!) and talked to a few Bills fans. Great run so far! If you’re around still Saturday, I publicly invite you to the college home of Cole Beasley (SMU alumni).  Because its during student holiday, tickets are on a fire sale ($10 for a team just outside top 25 status). Use this link until Friday at midnight to get that cheap price. 

https://offer.fevo.com/smu-football-vs-tulane-prtmkxh-562d590?camefrom=EMCL_3154483_150847329&fevoUri=smu-football-vs-tulane-prtmkxh-562d590%2F

if you’re still around after a bills win and want more football, come check us out. Come pregame with us on the boulevard, your Bills colors work for SMU too! 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, billsherd said:

Are the Dallas fans known being rowdy and not very welcoming to opposition team fans? How does it compare to Philly and Oakland?

I’ve been told they like to sit on their thumbs. Not judging there....  ?

I’m sure it’s gotten better. 

I try to get to one home game and one away game every year. The Nashville draw this year was much too convenient to ignore, and the Thanksgiving Day issue was a real obstacle. I hope I last until I get another chance to see the Bills win in Dallas. 

11 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I didn't win the lottery last week so I can't afford the tickets. Kudos to you, moneybags!