Vikings final season on History Channel

History has announced that the sixth and final season of its first scripted series will have a two-hour premiere on Wednesday, Dec. 4 at 9/8c. Eight more episodes will follow, airing Wednesdays at 10 pm. The remaining 10 episodes of Season 6 will then air later in 2020.

Edited by SlimShady'sGhost
  • Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, /dev/null said:

I'll watch it for closure, but last season started to bother me when I did the math and Lagertha was like 105 years old and Bjorn was like 90

? 
yeah there are parts that went off kilter 

the Floki story line was a bit boring 

but I’m in to the end. 

1 hour ago, /dev/null said:

I'll watch it for closure, but last season started to bother me when I did the math and Lagertha was like 105 years old and Bjorn was like 90

18 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

? 
yeah there are parts that went off kilter 

the Floki story line was a bit boring 

but I’m in to the end. 

Yea I've been watching since the begining so might as well stick it out

Good series all in all

• Like (+1) 2

18 hours ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

History has announced that the sixth and final season of its first scripted series will have a two-hour premiere on Wednesday, Dec. 4 at 9/8c. Eight more episodes will follow, airing Wednesdays at 10 pm. The remaining 10 episodes of Season 6 will then air later in 2020.

Just Run the whole season together , they put all these breaks in and it makes you forget half the Friggin show.

18 hours ago, Joe in Winslow said:

I didn't know that was still a thing

I didn’t know history channel still existed. Used to love it when they actually showed documentaries. Would get stoned and watch them mid day when at college. Probably learned more from that than in the classroom ?

2 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Just Run the whole season together , they put all these breaks in and it makes you forget half the Friggin show.

yup. A full year break is a bit much. But this is the last.  Well besides a mid season 2 month break (hopefully not more) 

1 hour ago, billsfanmiami(oh) said:

I didn’t know history channel still existed. Used to love it when they actually showed documentaries. Would get stoned and watch them mid day when at college. Probably learned more from that than in the classroom ?

HC is going strong.  We watch it regularly. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...