Duke loses at Cameron

PromoTheRobot

It’s always a good thing when Duke loses, no matter the sport. 

• Like (+1) 1

OK, my turn.

Florida State basketball plays Tennessee on Friday at 7 pm. You can watch it on CBSS. For those who are itching to see them live and in person, they play at Raider Arena-Northwest Florida State College. Located in beautiful Niceville Fl. Please come out and cheer them on.

Go Noles!!!

1 minute ago, Hollywood P-Ray said:

Of course, the kid who grabs the ball and rolls over to make the pass actually travels according to basketball rules ... but no call

He was also fouled, as was the guy who scored the layup. Not that Duke would be called.

Edited by PromoTheRobot
  • Like (+1) 2

nothing like being there to watch  Duke go down

best was in Buffalo a few years ago for an early round march madness game and VCU took them out in OT

i thought the roof was going to come down from the noise due to the hate towards them

I guess scrapping on the floor is kind of like a Hail Mary in football to me, but once he got the ball and rolled it should have been called ... easy call, every time

i also don’t have a dog in the fight, I don’t follow basketball much ... but I do know the rules.

6 minutes ago, Hollywood P-Ray said:

Of course, the kid who grabs the ball and rolls over to make the pass actually travels according to basketball rules ... but no call

Kinda one of those situations where i think the refs are going to let them play. like on a hail mary to the end zone - there's always PI, but the refs will let them play.

3 minutes ago, CLTbills said:

Kinda one of those situations where i think the refs are going to let them play. like on a hail mary to the end zone - there's always PI, but the refs will let them play.

but now you can have a 15-minute review

and you just know your team is gonna get screwed over....

• Like (+1) 1