Many Cowboys fans pulling for the Bills

It’s the same as when the Bills have a coach who needs to move on.  We want him replaced but when the game kicks off I always want to Bills to win... so will the Cowboys fans who act like they want their team to lose. It’s B.S.

the weak NFC East division is right there in front of them for the taking.  Just get in. Anything can happen in the playoffs.  

Edited by zow2

I don't understand the people who say those aren't real fans. Garrett is a horrific in-game coach.

I would always want what's best for the team, and for them I agree, it's Garrett getting fired. I'm not afraid to say I didn't mind losing when coaches like Jauron and Gailey were here. I do agree that's easier said than done, because come kickoff time no matter what I said, I would at times be rooting for the Bills to win.

But honestly, a couple of extra wins in a certain season could have set us back an extra couple of years. How is that the best outcome for the team?

Edited by HomeskillitMoorman

1 minute ago, zow2 said:

It’s the same as when the Bills have a coach who needs to move on.  We want him replaced but when the game kicks off I always want to Bills to win... so will the Cowboys fans who act like they want their team to lose. 

they are getting real jaded with this regime

it's better than going 3-8 to start the season

1 hour ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Had a chance to listen to sports talk radio on Sirius and was amazed the amount of Cowboy fans that are pulling for the Bills tomorrow as they see this as finally the end for Jason Garrett..well we might as well help them ?‍♂️ 

it's a win-win for them. they get a new HC and JG goes to a division rival (Giants) as their new HC.

1 hour ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Had a chance to listen to sports talk radio on Sirius and was amazed the amount of Cowboy fans that are pulling for the Bills tomorrow as they see this as finally the end for Jason Garrett..well we might as well help them ?‍♂️ 

WTF why not help em out?  We could really use a win, right??? 

48 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Wouldn't losing to the Bills help their playoff chances?

I've been told on Two Bills Drive that winning a game against the other conference hurts playoff chances, so I'd assume the opposite is also true!

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, RiotAct said:

that’s strange, seeing as they’re still leading their division.  Geesh.  I could see it if they were 2-9 or something 

No stranger than the Bills bashers in here at 8-3.

Even stranger, their salivating to continue with it.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, RiotAct said:

that’s strange, seeing as they’re still leading their division.  Geesh.  I could see it if they were 2-9 or something 

Wouldn’t it be nice to be first place in your division with a record of 6-5?  Instead we get the pats* every year who cant seem to lose. I guess we will get there someday. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Just talked to my colleague who is from the Dallas area and a Cowboys fan.  Can confirm that he and many others are pulling for the Bills tomorrow.

Unreal. Even when I couldn’t stand some of our regimes, I don’t think I’ve ever rooted for the Bills to lose a game. But it is surprising how long Jerruh has stuck with JG, unless all he’s wanted for awhile is having a dutiful yes man that won’t push back on the personnel decisions along the way? 

Jerry Jones is a clown.

He's just a pre-madonna that has to go crying to the media for attention when he gets upset.  This tells me that he is not a leader.  This tells me he is not a competent decision maker.  The cowboys will never win another Super Bowl while he's the owner.

Just now, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Unreal. Even when I couldn’t stand some of our regimes, I don’t think I’ve ever rooted for the Bills to lose a game. But it is surprising how long Jerruh has stuck with JG, unless all he’s wanted for awhile is having a dutiful yes man that won’t push back on the personnel decisions along the way? 

Its unthinkable.  They are truly spoiled, fair weather fans.

The only time I've ever rooted for a loss was during the Sabres tank.  The tank was going ahead with or without my support so I rooted for a loss in the season finale.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Jauronimo said:

Its unthinkable.  They are truly spoiled, fair weather fans.

The only time I've ever rooted for a loss was during the Sabres tank.  The tank was going ahead with or without my support so I rooted for a loss in the season finale.

Not sure how spoiled they've been in recent history  

46 minutes ago, Jobot said:

Jerry Jones is a clown.

He's just a pre-madonna that has to go crying to the media for attention when he gets upset.  This tells me that he is not a leader.  This tells me he is not a competent decision maker.  The cowboys will never win another Super Bowl while he's the owner.

Pre-Madonna? 

image.jpeg.00d9091c5944bc49bbed1ab75d34e706.jpeg

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2