Many Cowboys fans pulling for the Bills

Garrett has been hated for years. I see it as a "grass is greener on the other side" kind of situation. Garrett seems like a good coach to me. Not the best in the NFL, but you can definitely do worse.

I predict that when he is fired the Cowboys will go through a few years of bad coaches. At that point Cowboys fans will wish they had Garrett back.

Seems so simple to fire your coach and then hire someone better. Bills fans know it isn't so simple. Finding a good coach is almost as hard as finding a good QB.

• Like (+1) 3

54 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Had a chance to listen to sports talk radio on Sirius and was amazed the amount of Cowboy fans that are pulling for the Bills tomorrow as they see this as finally the end for Jason Garrett..well we might as well help them ?‍♂️ 

Garrett is not getting fired during the season...not sure what part of Jones saying he "will not be fired during the season. Period." they didn't understand.

20 minutes ago, MJS said:

Garrett has been hated for years. I see it as a "grass is greener on the other side" kind of situation. Garrett seems like a good coach to me. Not the best in the NFL, but you can definitely do worse.

I predict that when he is fired the Cowboys will go through a few years of bad coaches. At that point Cowboys fans will wish they had Garrett back.

Seems so simple to fire your coach and then hire someone better. Bills fans know it isn't so simple. Finding a good coach is almost as hard as finding a good QB.

The man had a HOF level QB for years and an All-Star cast around him and couldnt go anywhere.

Hes a lousy coach.

1 minute ago, matter2003 said:

Garrett is not getting fired during the season...not sure what part of Jones saying he "will not be fired during the season. Period." they didn't understand.

Jones always makes sure the first thing he says at gut-punch loss pressers is that Garrett is here for at least 5 more seasons

1 minute ago, formerlyofCtown said:

The man had a HOF level QB for years and an All-Star cast around him and couldnt go anywhere.

Hes a lousy coach.

Or maybe he helped the undrafted Romo develop into a viable NFL QB.

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, MJS said:

I honestly dont think so. That is a prime coaching gig. Thats a good football team. 

Im sure there are some coaches out there licking their chops.

1 hour ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Had a chance to listen to sports talk radio on Sirius and was amazed the amount of Cowboy fans that are pulling for the Bills tomorrow as they see this as finally the end for Jason Garrett..well we might as well help them ?‍♂️ 

Those aren't fans.

• Like (+1) 1