Are the Bills playing tomorrow?

10 minutes ago, ProcessTruster said:

You wouldn't know it from the national media outlets.   Wow.  I realize we are talking the media's beloved Cowboys and WNY is the smallest market in the league, but geez, total crickets. 

My goodness. The fragility of some of you Bills “fans.” Who cares? And Green Bay is a smaller market fwiw. Every week, team is now 8-3 here and “we don’t get this and that and where’s our credit??” Lordy.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 3

I was watching NFL Fantasy Live this morning and there was a guy gushing over Ezekiel Elliott as a play this week also saying our pass defense was overrated as was our defense as a whole. This stuff doesn't even phase me anymore. I just laughed and kept getting ready for work. :thumbsup:

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, ProcessTruster said:

You wouldn't know it from the national media outlets.   Wow.  I realize we are talking the media's beloved Cowboys and WNY is the smallest market in the league, but geez, total crickets. 

?? what are you watching ??  I've seen some coverage.

When you're facing a perennial contender who has seen playoffs 3 of the last 6 seasons, they have a former ROY/2x probowler who has passed for 400 yds under center, and he hands off to an all-pro/2x probowl RB, Expect to get the short end of the coverage stick.

PS forgot to mention the Boys meddlesome Media hound owner who is good for a TV spot and a column all on his own

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, JoPoy88 said:

My goodness. The fragility of some of you Bills “fans.” Who cares? And Green Bay is a smaller market fwiw. Every week, team is now 8-3 here and “we don’t get this and that and where’s our credit??” Lordy.

Don't you think it's natural we'd like to see our beloved team get some national love?  It's understandable that we don't, but why can't we be kinda salty about it?  As Jordan Phillips said to his stomach before he ran out the the tunnel onto the field, "You hungry? You hungry?  Let's EAT!  We gonna EAT!"

2 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

Threads like this are either...

A - LAMP

or 

B - Posters getting worked up over any tidbit of Bills related news. 

I vote AB

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Don't you think it's natural we'd like to see our beloved team get some national love?  It's understandable that we don't, but why can't we be kinda salty about it?  As Jordan Phillips said to his stomach before he ran out the the tunnel onto the field, "You hungry? You hungry?  Let's EAT!  We gonna EAT!"

But there are plenty of national NFL media personalities that have been giving the Bills their due for weeks, if not months now. Dare I say, it sounds like some of them are actively rooting for the bills. So not only does the OP sound needy, but also just plain misinformed.

see:

Charles Robinson

Kyle Brandt

even Stephen A Smith for pete’s sake. 

I could go on.

Edited by JoPoy88

Whaddahellzdamatterwitchcoo boy?! 

This topic is being discussed in 20 different threads. We’re the Bills. Nobody cares ‘cept us.

It’s a holiday, so I’m in a charitable mood, but don’t  get in the habit of starting LAMP threads. It won’t end well.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, JoPoy88 said:

But there are plenty of national NFL media personalities that have been giving the Bills their due for weeks, if not months now. Dare I say, it sounds like some of them are actively rooting for the bills. So not only does the OP sound needy, but also just plain misinformed.

Agreed.  Why I asked the OP what he's watching.  I am almost totally isolated from national media - don't watch TV news, don't listen to radio news, subscribe to electronic versions of a couple newspapers that are light on sports coverage.  Still seen some coverage.

15 minutes ago, JoPoy88 said:

see:

Charles Robinson

Kyle Brandt

even Stephen A Smith for pete’s sake. 

I could go on.

Yep.

• Thank you (+1) 1