Bills 0-2 vs. teams who are under intense internal and outside pressure

zow2

Every one of these morning talk shows on ESPN and Fox1 have long debate segments about the Cowboys and their crumbling coach and season.  Funny, there has been no mention of the Bills. Not even one. It’s like the Cowboys are playing a blank, faceless, nameless team tomorrow. They are playing air.

3 hours ago, zow2 said:

Philly was one loss to the Bills away from their season falling to pieces and more in-fighting,  Cleveland was one loss to the Bills away from having their season basically end and their coach/Baker getting roasted.  Both teams came together and beat Buffalo.

Can McDermott coach these guys up to play with the same type of intensity we will see out of Dallas?   The Dallas coaches and team are getting openly criticized by their owner and the fans/media are creating such a pressure environment for this game.  Meanwhile by comparison, the Bills are floating in on a cloud.

The Bills are always under pressure so I dont get what this means...

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I think the Bills CAN win but I’m not very optimistic because I think highly of Dak Prescott and that OL. They have so many options on offense. If this was at home, I’d be more inclined to think we have a better chance. I don’t think it’s a good matchup. But a turnover here or there and it’s a game. 

The Bills can absolutely win this game. I 56% think they will!!!

Edited by Turk71

13 hours ago, FeelingOnYouboty said:

Yeah both of those teams were more desperate than us and it showed. Hoping we match the energy tomorrow.

Exactly. I don't understand why people are laughing at the OP. This is a real issue and I'd say probably the single most important factor going into the game tomorrow. It's a week-to-week league and the timing of matchups makes a huge difference.

• Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, zow2 said:

Philly was one loss to the Bills away from their season falling to pieces and more in-fighting,  Cleveland was one loss to the Bills away from having their season basically end and their coach/Baker getting roasted.  Both teams came together and beat Buffalo.

Can McDermott coach these guys up to play with the same type of intensity we will see out of Dallas?   The Dallas coaches and team are getting openly criticized by their owner and the fans/media are creating such a pressure environment for this game.  Meanwhile by comparison, the Bills are floating in on a cloud.

Been thinking the same thing all week...was debating on whether to post or not...but I’m just too lazy to start threads...so thank you ?

14 hours ago, zow2 said:

true. lets see how they respond. these 5 games will show if they are a good or just an average team. they need to not get blown out by the ravens and/or pats

15 hours ago, zow2 said:

To the Bills players this notion is a bunch of BS. Most teams not involved in a major rebuild believe if you bring your intensity and execute you can win every game you play. Philly, Cleveland and Dallas unfortunately for us were and are all in desperation mode when came game time against the Bills. You can also make the argument they are also more talented personal wise.  They should've beat the Browns if they didn't get cute with the play calling on offense and if our kicker did his job. Play calling was also a factor in the Philly game. Weather played a part as well but hey, both teams had to play in it so no excuses on that front. 

Dallas overlooked the Jets and paid for it. They will not overlook the Bills. 

16 hours ago, zow2 said:

Didn't the broncos come into the Sunday game with the same thought...and the Bills took care of business

23 hours ago, Virgil said:

also 0-2 on nationally televised games.  Eagles and Browns were the North-East main feed and then some.  

In the future, so will the Steelers, Pats, and Ravens game 

Yeah, not that it matters objectively, since this is a new team, but doesn't it seem that every time the Bills have been featured on national TV since the Kelly teams they've bombed? I guess there was that one MNF game against the Pats* they lost on the last play.... Still, as a fan, I've learned to keep my expectations low in games where everyone in the football world is paying attention to how good the Bills are. 

On 11/27/2019 at 12:41 PM, zow2 said:

I think this is a valid point because the bills have used motivation themselves before games. (in the Sullivan thread it mentions that it got leaked that they were using motivation for Allen regarding shurmurs comments against the Giants) 

Point is can the bills at 8-3 match the cowboys intensity coming off a loss and the owners comments. 

Edited by london_bills
  • Like (+1) 1