The win you want most right now

fishgrappler

The Win you want most right now  

148 members have voted

1. 1. Pick the win you’d want most

• Cowboys- Put us in the National spotlight
    • Pats- potential division champions
    • Ravens- Allen over Jackson

The correct answer was the Patriots. McDermott is 0-5 against them. Allen was awful against them this year. They have dominated the division for two decades and have haunted this franchise for that long. The Bills will never reach their goals if they can't learn to beat this cursed group of cheaters.

3 hours ago, Augie said:

The Cowboys. It’s the NEXT game. Period. 

One week at a time. 

Exactly my answer. 

6 minutes ago, Kmart128 said:

Wow a lot of people voting Dallas... but answer has to be Baltimore or NE. Better shot at playoffs beating an AFC team.

Heck if i had a game to win it would be Steelers... that game looks to have the most playoff implications 

Agree the Steelers game matters most in the most likely scenario. That said the game I want to win most right now is the one that is tomorrow evening. 

• Like (+1) 1

I get beating the pats but Dallas?? Who cares. All games are important but this one means the least on the rest of the scheduled.

The ravens is the one that would put us on the map as they are probably the best team in the league, not only would it boost our confidence it would create a road map to beating them.

4 hours ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

I want all 3.  

Exactly.

3 hours ago, KD in CA said:

None of the above.  Pittsburgh game is the key to locking down the playoff spot.

if we beat all them Pittsburgh doesn't matter.

4 hours ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

The Pats game is a loss. We will be resting our starters, having already wrapped up

homefield by then. 

I don’t think this is possible, and I’m one of those crazies still legitimately holding out hope that the division is in play. But even if we win out going into it and they lose out going into it, that would put us at 11-3 vs. 10-4. They could still catch us with those records, especially since they’d have the head to head tiebreaker from beating us twice if they won the second matchup. 

Ravens.  In-conference Home game against the darling of the league, after a 10 day break.  That makes sense as a possibility.   Winning a short week Road game against strong competition ain't happenin', not with this roster right now, maybe next year;  beating the Pats there when they are playing for home field?  Ain't happenin', maybe next year when we are stronger.  

Give me the Ravens, Steelers and Jets games and I am very very happy.  Getting all the way to 11-5 would a massive accomplishment with this group at this stage of the process. 

KC can still get a 1st round bye because we beat the Ravens in week 3 but gotta get level with them for that to happen.  Need 2 losses for them somewhere.  Buffalo, SF, and cleveland seem like chances.  In a really perfect World KC catches the Pats...we play them head to head soon....but need another couple losses out of them also....one of those could be you guys.   

P.S.  Really enjoyed you guys beating the hell out of the Broncos.  THANKS!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

The Cowboys because it would have the most impact on their season compared to the other two.

I know the Cowboys are the least important game left on our schedule, but 30 million people watched the Cowboys game last year on Thanksgiving.  I hate their owner.  I hate their fans.  I hate the media's obsession with them as "America's team."  I hate that they beat us in two Superbowls.  I'd love to ruin Jerry Jones's Thanksgiving and end Jason Garrett's tenure as coach.  That puts us at nine wins and basically a lock to make the playoffs anyways.  We won't have to worry about tiebreakers.

Beating the Pats in Foxboro would be awesome too but they're still winning the division and getting a bye.