The win you want most right now

fishgrappler

The Win you want most right now  

148 members have voted

1. 1. Pick the win you’d want most

• Cowboys- Put us in the National spotlight
    • Pats- potential division champions
    • Ravens- Allen over Jackson

Maybe we go 3 for 3!!! This is the most confident I’ve felt in the team. Something feels different.

The ravens are incredible right now but I’m not sure they can sustain.... remember KC earlier in the season?

Yes, you’re right... one game at a time. Totally agree

Edited by fishgrappler
  • Like (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, Augie said:

The Cowboys. It’s the NEXT game. Period. 

One week at a time. 

You're no fun!! Play along, it doesn't hurt to think outside the moment. 

I get it though. I picked the Pats because,

1. The division is still attainable.

2. AFC and division rival means more in      the standings.

3. Get the monkey off.

4. Can't stand those cheating pieces of        crap.

5. Feel free to list your own reasons. 

Edited by billsbackto81
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Patriots and hopefully taking the division away from them. 

I think the Ravens game is already a foregone conclusion unless the 49ers knock Jackson out for a few weeks.

Although it would be great to beat the Cowboys in Dallas and go on to see Jerry Jones fire his HC. 

The more important game is the Patriots and the Steelers, Jets. Winning those three would give the Bills and 11-5 record and possibly the AFC East. :D

48 minutes ago, fishgrappler said:

Maybe we go 3 for 3!!! This is the most confident I’ve felt in the team. Something feels different.

The ravens are incredible right now but I’m not sure they can sustain.... remember KC earlier in the season?

Yes, you’re right... one game at a time. Totally agree

We still have too many holes that destroys the confidence especially when playing against good teams that don't make mistakes and will capitalize on your mistakes.

Our KR/PR coverage was terrible against the Dolphins.  

The 3rd and 4th WRs have been largely absent after Brown and Beasley. McKenzie is a gadget player and cannot consistently go opposite.  We probably need Duke Williams to play opposite of Brown.

The TEs are still not integrated in the game 

Singletary needs to get more involved in Passing game.  He is a game breaker.

LBs are still leaking against the run.  

Wallace is still a liability.  His stats looked good last week because the Broncos don't have a 2nd WR. 

What is working well last few weeks:

-  Pass Rush with and without Blitzing.  Can the Bills Pass Rushers get to these better QBs 

-  Pass coverage has been excellent

-  Josh Allen's patience.  Can he stay patient and play to the strength of this football team. 

- Siran Neal is out of concussion protocol and will be good to have him back on the  ST coverage.

The Cowboys because most of these young guys haven’t really played in the national spotlight before. If they win this game, it’s a launch pad game with 10 days prep for Baltimore at home. I always want them to beat the Pats but honestly I don’t think we can catch them for the division so that game won’t mean as much. Let’s beat the Boys now, they use the momentum to beat Lamar who will also still be around 5 point favorites at our house even if we beat the boys. Go 10-3 and then you can start putting pressure on the Pats and know you are a playoff team already. 

Edited by Locomark
  • Awesome! (+1) 1