Josh Allen: How season changes after NE game

Alphadawg7

7 hours ago, JustWinPlease said:

Now get him a WR over 6-foot, keep this offensive line together, and let him take the next step.

No need to waste first and second round picks on defensive players, like I've seen numerous people want.

I'm ALL for spending in free agency to shore up the defense, but I want a 20-23 year old WR who can grow with Josh through the next 5-10 years.

brady consistently has top defenses and keeps winning.  we need to find a john brown clone or just clone him.  I'd like to see a vet corner, maybe harris from denver if he wants a shot at another win to come in our secondary.  

44 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Well, I like Robbie Anderson a lot as a WR..... not so much as a player off the field so I'm doubtful he's someone that this regime would bring it. 

Id seriously consider AJ Green for the right incentive laden deal. 

I think they need to add both a veteran and high round rookie WR. Bills essentially have John Brown and a solid slot guy in Beasley and literally nothing else to offer at the position.... although I think they feel differently about that which annoys me a bit. 

If Foster could stay healthy, he is a legit deep threat.  big IF though, and imho he is done for this season.  They kept him on the roster in hopes he would heal, he has not.

14 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Once he figures out man coverage he'll be deadly. 

Part of the problem with man coverage is that beating it requires talent. Outside of Brown and Beasley this pass catching group is lacking talent.... Now, if a light goes on for Knox or Foster returns to last last season form we’ll be in good shape. I’m not putting money on that though. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, BruceVilanch said:

Yeah, and I don't think this fanbase is too keen on trading up to draft a WR anymore.

True for fans, but management really doesn’t take our thoughts into account. They will do what they feel is in the Bills long and short term best interests. While typing this I had the captain obvious thing hit me... 

Go Bills!!!

• Haha (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Fosters a fringe NFL WR. 

He certainly looked better than a fringe WR the second half of last year.  His lack of playtime/targets boggles my mind.  I wish I knew what was behind it.

11 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

And he looked like he didn't belong on an NFL team his first 8 games or so..... I guess my point is they need much better recievers than Foster next year. 

I agree 100%.

17 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Note:  In the 7 games since NE he has 16 total TDs, 2 INTs.  

Good press conference and article about how game is slowing down for him.  

https://www.syracuse.com/buffalo-bills/2019/11/bills-josh-allen-explains-how-season-changed-after-patriots-game-in-september.html

In that game, all the INTs were throws to Zay Jones.  I think being able to throw to more reliable receivers has helped as well.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

78891075_10220715876676233_145735043581476864_n.jpg

Show us and the world with a victory Thursday!!

3 hours ago, ScottLaw said:

Fosters a fringe NFL WR. 

I think if the Bills use him properly he can be an asset. Those shallow crossing routes seems to be something he can be deadly at with his speed. We know he can get deep, but those are 50/50 shots. I wanna see more of his running across the field.