Stephen A on Bills

Pokebball

15 hours ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

This is why I've never understood the concept of SportsClips. They're charging more because they have a "Sport bar" atmosphere. But if there's a game I actually care about watching, I don't want to be getting my haircut. So if I ever go in there, it will be during the time these types of shows are on.

Either way you're getting clipped 

6 minutes ago, T master said:

I hate it when the national media takes notice especially when they start to pick the Bills it just never does us well over all but hopefully the boys in blue can turn it around & prove them all wrong ...

GO BILLS !! 

just show up and do your job and win

• Like (+1) 2

13 hours ago, Bobby Hooks said:

I love name-calling adults. It’s such an art form. Sometimes I have a tough time telling between the really good name-callers and your everyday run of the mill knuckle dragging ignoramus.

But not you, I can tell that it’s not that you have a poor diction and have a difficult time articulating yourself as a fully formed adult. No, you’re a true artist. 

What i I wouldn’t give to be able to skirt the line of genius linguistic and 13 year old gutter rat so eloquently. 

Hats off to you good man. Hats off to you. 

Nice response to my comment. I see you have none.

BTW, It's "linguistics". LOL. You're still a troll. 

24 minutes ago, egd said:

Nice response to my comment. I see you have none.

BTW, It's "linguistics". LOL. You're still a troll. 

Thank you for proving me right that your diction is poor. You may want to look up “linguistic,” and then re-read the post multiple times for it to sink in. It was used properly in the context of the post. 

You’re not very good at this are you? May want to try another teams board. I hear the Phins board is a bit more your speed. Just in case you’re not sure what I’m intimating, it means it’s slower. 

8 minutes ago, Bobby Hooks said:

Thank you for proving me right that your diction is poor. You may want to look up “linguistic,” and then re-read the post multiple times for it to sink in. It was used properly in the context of the post. 

You’re not very good at this are you? May want to try another teams board. I hear the Phins board is a bit more your speed. Just in case you’re not sure what I’m intimating, it means it’s slower. 

"Linguistic" is an adjective. Sorry, you lose. Keep it up with trying to change the topic.

Bye troll. LOL.

3 minutes ago, egd said:

"Linguistic" is an adjective. Sorry, you lose. Keep it up with trying to change the topic.

Bye troll. LOL.

Actually we're both wrong. It was used to describe a person, in this case it would have been linguist. 

So, we both lose? 

Either way, your diction is crummy. This hasn't changed. 

Edited by Bobby Hooks

11 minutes ago, Bobby Hooks said:

Actually we're both wrong. It was used to describe a person, in this case it would have been linguist. 

So, we both lose? 

Either way, your diction is crummy. This hasn't changed. 

You need to insert an "a" before your original "genius linguistic". And you claim my diction is crummy.

Also, still waiting for your response to my point. You can't admit you  had no argument in your first post. 

I am tired of responding to a troll.

12 minutes ago, egd said:

You need to insert an "a" before your original "genius linguistic". And you claim my diction is crummy.

Also, still waiting for your response to my point. You can't admit you  had no argument in your first post. 

I am tired of responding to a troll.

No you don't have to insert an "a" before genuis linguist. In the context of the sentence you don't need it. It's comparing you to two different types of humans. 

Also, what point? You blasted a guy for the way he posted a thread and we told you to go fly a kite. Why are you not flying a kite? 

Also, your multiple uses of "troll" and your LOL usage earlier aren't really doing you any favors. Shows a complete lack of originality and the maturity level of a teenager. 

Edited by Bobby Hooks

1 minute ago, Bobby Hooks said:

No you don't have to insert an "a" before genuis linguist. In the context of the sentence you don't need it. It's comparing you to two different types of humans. 

Also, what point? You blasted a guy for the way he posted a thread and we told you to go fly a kite. Why are you not flying a kite? 

This is stupid. I'll see you later troll, who can't even spell "genius" correctly, despite calling out me for poor "diction", lol. But rest assured, I will be watching you, ready to pounce, as you have exposed yourself as a jerk.

2 minutes ago, egd said:

This is stupid. I'll see you later troll, who can't even spell "genius" correctly, despite calling out me for poor "diction", lol. But rest assured, I will be watching you, ready to pounce, as you have exposed yourself as a jerk.

Oh noes! Please don’t pounce, kitten! 

Stephen A should be power slammed though burning table.  After waiting and watching for a good 10-15 seconds, his flaming torso should be extinguished with beer and urine.  

Edited by Irv