Stephen A on Bills

Pokebball

1 minute ago, TheFunPolice said:

call me crazy but the Saints just don't impress me

They're fine, but I could see them scoring 11 points in a playoff game and losing 17-11

Brees isn't quite himself, hope he didn't come back too soon...

1 hour ago, Augie said:

That was worth getting yelled at for a few minutes, but barely. Why do all these guy have to make everything a yelling match? 

Because they are not particularly interesting personalities, just a thought...

Go Bills!!!

1 hour ago, row_33 said:

the only time it seems remotely interesting is killing time in a hotel room

nothing in sports is worth getting excited over a goof taking a stupid viewpoint

This is why I've never understood the concept of SportsClips. They're charging more because they have a "Sport bar" atmosphere. But if there's a game I actually care about watching, I don't want to be getting my haircut. So if I ever go in there, it will be during the time these types of shows are on.

1 hour ago, egd said:

Waiting for a moderator to put a note in the title that it needs fixing. I do not understand why posters do this. The OP must be new.

Umm... what part did you not understand? I saw it and clicked right away because I wanted to see what Stephen A had to say about the Bills. Do you not know who Stephen A is?

23 minutes ago, Bobby Hooks said:

Umm... what part did you not understand? I saw it and clicked right away because I wanted to see what Stephen A had to say about the Bills. Do you not know who Stephen A is?

The title was ambiguous. It said just  "Stephen A."

Are you stupid? Now go away for good troll.

From now on I will just start posts with one-word titles too. The OP wanted to generate views by having a clickbait title.

Edited by egd

2 hours ago, egd said:

The title was ambiguous. It said just  "Stephen A."

Are you stupid? Now go away for good troll.

From now on I will just start posts with one-word titles too. The OP wanted to generate views by having a clickbait title.

I love name-calling adults. It’s such an art form. Sometimes I have a tough time telling between the really good name-callers and your everyday run of the mill knuckle dragging ignoramus.

But not you, I can tell that it’s not that you have a poor diction and have a difficult time articulating yourself as a fully formed adult. No, you’re a true artist. 

What i I wouldn’t give to be able to skirt the line of genius linguistic and 13 year old gutter rat so eloquently. 

Hats off to you good man. Hats off to you. 

11 hours ago, ColeB said:

Did his hatred start before or after he had to work with Skip Bayless?

Perhaps afterward.  He was going on about how he wants Dallas fans to feel pain.  He downplayed pain this week in favor of around Christmas.  Thanksgiving pain, in his estimation, can be mollified with a good meal.