Bills wearing all red at home against balt

Reed83HOF

1 minute ago, corta765 said:

I'm suppose to go to the Ravens game as in have tickets. If this is the weather I'm staying home lol I was at the snow bowl front row and for as amazing an experience it was, it is also one I never one I want again and may have converted me to wanting a dome.

Why, it wasn't cold.  If you're dressed right, it's a dream come true.  I've been to 2 memorable Bills snow games.  Phins w/ Ricky Williams rushing for 200yds yet losing and this one.

Just now, ScotSHO said:

Why, it wasn't cold.  If you're dressed right, it's a dream come true.  I've been to 2 memorable Bills snow games.  Phins w/ Ricky Williams rushing for 200yds yet losing and this one.

Bud I was tripled layered and the scarf they gave me froze to my face. It was not a dream come true it was a great one time experience and I am cheering for a dome now haha

8 minutes ago, corta765 said:

I'm going to the Ravens game. If this is the weather I'm staying home lol I was at the snow bowl front row and for as amazing an experience it was, it is also one I never one I want again and may have converted me to wanting a dome.

It sucks I haven't been to a game since I gave up my seasons and moved to LA. I was hoping to get a late game in this year when I go home for Christmas, but of course there is no home game during this time. As much as I love the bills, I am not freezing at a late December game if we suck...sigh

Edited by Reed83HOF
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, corta765 said:

Bud I was tripled layered and the scarf they gave me froze to my face. It was not a dream come true it was a great one time experience and I am cheering for a dome now haha

Fair enough.  I put those little magic hand warmer bags into my boots to keep the feet warm, and as long as I'm layered up I'm good to go.

I'd vote for a big roof over the stands, but leave the opening over the field (like Miami).

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, May Day 10 said:

Awful

Best uniform set in the league.  The reds are awful

I do agree.

There's such a trend to play in the opposite colours, to do the opposite thing these days. The Bills are a BLUE team, not red. 

The red is a patriots uniform. 

10 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

So the red on red has now been used the same number of times as the traditional blue on white. This is getting ridiculous.

I agree. Why is Kim Pegula choosing that the bills play in red? 

Before you know it the reds the home uni. Absurd. 

Edited by london_bills