Steelers bench Mason Rudoph

YoloinOhio

36 minutes ago, mannc said:

Are you sure about that?image.thumb.jpeg.b7fcf7740731d3d283ef4eb26c00c0e9.jpeg

Peggy Olson: What do you want from me?

Herman 'Duck' Phillips: I wanna take you in that bedroom lock the door take your clothes off with my teeth throw you on the bed and give you a go-around like you've never had.

Talking dirty, 60s style right there!

• Like (+1) 1

It was clear that this guy was going to blow. I could not understand why anyone liked Rudolph. That said, Tomlin's words are clearly calling out Mason for turning the ball over. Hodges isn't good, but he doesn't seem as likely to turn the ball over. Tomlin wants to win this game 12-7. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, quinnearlysghost88 said:

did someone laugh at us having to beat a third string Steelers QB to make the playoffs? you must be new here. 

Hey, that was vs. Tommy Maddox, wasn't it? He was clearly a 2nd stringer. Mike Mularkey and Drew Bledsoe can stand proud. (They also sat Jerome Bettis, Duce Staley, Hines Ward, etc., but that's beside the point). Losing to a 3rd stringer with a playoff spot on the line would be a whole new thing ...

2 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Hey, that was vs. Tommy Maddox, wasn't it? He was clearly a 2nd stringer. Mike Mularkey and Drew Bledsoe can stand proud. (They also sat Jerome Bettis, Duce Staley, Hines Ward, etc., but that's beside the point). Losing to a 3rd stringer with a playoff spot on the line would be a whole new thing ...

and Brian St. Pierre.