[Incomplete Title] Did Corey Liuget have any snaps in

FLBillsGuy

1 hour ago, VaMilBill said:

I believe he has a blocked pass too

Yeah he did, they initially said Milano but replay showed it was Liuget

1 hour ago, GG said:

He's started to play better since he was singled out for very bad play up to the first Miami game.  For someone who claims not to pay attention to external criticism, his game has certainly picked up after he got repeatedly called out in the media.   He's played well in the last 4 weeks.

Yeah he has had at least 2 sacks also, which I never remember even seeing him near the QB before this

I’ve been pretty vocal about my contempt for Star, but lately he’s playing like the early Carolina version rather than the JAG who averages less than a tackle per game; the one who was losing snaps to Harrison Phillips. He’s turned it on the past couple of weeks, effort seems much greater. Don’t know what happened behind the scenes, but I hope he continues the relentless hustle he’s shown lately. The team needs it.

3 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Topic titles must reflect the content of the topic (and it must contain more than just a name). This helps to reduce the number of duplicate topics and makes the community much more user friendly.

Please edit the title so that it properly reflects the discussion that you started.

Thank you.

------------------------------------------------------------

You can find the answer to this and many other statistical questions here:

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/buf/2019.htm

Click on the "boxscore" for the game of interest and scroll down, it will give player snap counts for the game.

You can also type in the player's name in the top right search box, it will give the number of snaps he has each game.

Hope this helps!

Thanks for the link