[Incomplete Title] Did Corey Liuget have any snaps in

FLBillsGuy

Topic titles must reflect the content of the topic (and it must contain more than just a name). This helps to reduce the number of duplicate topics and makes the community much more user friendly.

Please edit the title so that it properly reflects the discussion that you started.

Thank you.

------------------------------------------------------------

You can find the answer to this and many other statistical questions here:

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/buf/2019.htm

Click on the "boxscore" for the game of interest and scroll down, it will give player snap counts for the game.

You can also type in the player's name in the top right search box, it will give the number of snaps he has each game.

Hope this helps!

• Thank you (+1) 1

The more snaps Star gets the better he seems to play---who knew?? Maybe running on and off the field is more taxing than staying on it...This week, with Dallas' pro bowl caliber OL, will be a test....

Edited by JoeF
  • Like (+1) 1

Re: Star, could be my imagination but ever since Edmunds' pregame speech (and possibly the Luiget signing), Star is showing more hustle than he has in some time.  I don't ever remember him actually running down a ball carrier before, but he has lately.  

Edited by BillnutinHouston
  • Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, JoeF said:

The more snaps Star gets the better he seems to play---who knew?? Maybe running on and off the field is more taxing than staying on it...This week, with Dallas' pro bowl caliber OL, will be a test....

I want to see how Shaq looks against them as well. He has been much better this year overall and this could be a statement game for him. 

2 minutes ago, BillnutinHouston said:

Re: Star, could be my imagination but ever since Edmunds' pregame speech (and possibly the Luiget signing), Star is showing more hustle than he has in some time.  I don't ever remember him actually running down a ball carrier before, but he has been lately.  

He's started to play better since he was singled out for very bad play up to the first Miami game.  For someone who claims not to pay attention to external criticism, his game has certainly picked up after he got repeatedly called out in the media.   He's played well in the last 4 weeks.

32 minutes ago, H2o said:

I want to see how Shaq looks against them as well. He has been much better this year overall and this could be a statement game for him. 

Tyron smith has been struggling as of late, not sure if he's hurt or what - but i'm hoping hughes brings it.  He's been pressuring QBs all year but i'd like to see him get home a few times. 

1 minute ago, dneveu said:

Tyron smith has been struggling as of late, not sure if he's hurt or what - but i'm hoping hughes brings it.  He's been pressuring QBs all year but i'd like to see him get home a few times. 

And Dak's has been known to be suspect at times once he gets rattled back there. Hopefully they hit him hard a few times at least in the first series then he's thinking about it all game.