Oliver & Star GIf?

Bakin

Not sure if posted. 
but did anyone catch the sack where Oliver and Star collaborated to take down the Denver QB. 
Oliver jumps up and yells ‘that was mine! That was mine!!!!’

and Star just turns away and smiles. 

anyone catch that?  Anyone have a GIF of that??

it was great. Maybe a bit selfish of Ed though I know he was excited to make a play. But overall the team is so cohesive. Such a TEAM. 

Edited by Bakin

15 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I honestly think Oliver should of gotten a half sack for that at least he caught him and held him in place for Star to take him down.

I thought so too but I’m glad to see that both if these players have stepped up there game the last few weeks.

7 hours ago, Warcodered said:

I honestly think Oliver should of gotten a half sack for that at least, he caught him and held him in place for Star to take him down.

I've watched the play several times now and I'm a bit surprised they haven't adjust the credit to 0.5 for each.  Oliver's not wrong

8 hours ago, Bakin said:

Not sure if posted. 
but did anyone catch the sack where Oliver and Stat collaborated to take down the Denver QB. 

it was great. Maybe a bit selfish of Ed though I know he was excited to make a play. But overall the team is so cohesive. Such a TEAM. 

Maybe Ed is reading the threads at TSW that say he’s a bust.  ?

8 hours ago, Bakin said:

Not sure if posted. 
but did anyone catch the sack where Oliver and Stat collaborated to take down the Denver QB. 

8 hours ago, Bakin said:

Not sure if posted. 

DAG NABBIT Yolo!!!  

beat me again!!!!!!  

missed by this much lol