Darnold likes to party after a big win

Reed83HOF

11 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I mean a 24 year old millionaire professional athlete?  Me and every single guy on here would do the same thing.  I wouldn't get married until I'm like 40.

I agree with your post in its entirety. Why professional athletes, with a penchant for skirt chasing, get committed early is beyond my understanding. 

2 minutes ago, PaattMaann said:

Josh Allen has himself a Brittney Williams, so he doesnt need to go out and do this

it is said "show me a hot girl, and I will show you a guy who is bored of (... err....) kissing her" 

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

There's also something to be said for someone who supports your career and tries to help you "find an edge" with healthier food or Pilates or what have you, Lorenzo Alexander gives a lot of credit to his wife Manganique for helping him build and prolong his career.  And that's not "going there" with the love thaaang and the normal human need for emotional intimacy.

Next to every great man is a great woman. 

At least for the heterosexuals I guess.  

15 minutes ago, Fan in Chicago said:

I agree with your post in its entirety. Why professional athletes, with a penchant for skirt chasing, get committed early is beyond my understanding. 

it is said "show me a hot girl, and I will show you a guy who is bored of (... err....) kissing her" 

it is said, its also said, im glad my starting QB is settled down and focused 

6 minutes ago, Fan in Chicago said:

Not to stretch this discussion too much, but I think partying can co-exist with a focused career. Unfortunately, that doesnt hold true for most athletes. 

ohhhhh NO DOUBT! I am sure its been said in this thread about the 90s Bills, or Michael Jordans entire career. It certainly can co-exist. I am just glad our current franchise QB (at least who we are hoping is) isnt concerned with partying and chasing skirts. Less distractions or chances at messing up is a good thing. 

12 hours ago, Jerome007 said:

Are you insane? NEVER get married. The State becomes the 3rd partner. Over half of marriages don't last, and over 70% of divorces are initiated by the woman. Those are not "the view of an incel", they are real world stats. It's not the same world our parents and grand-parents lived in. Unless you find a woman as rich or richer than you, it's THE stupidest contract to sign.

This guy gets it

so fatalistic. enjoy your life of moral turpitude.

12 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I would love the life of Derek Jeter until I was ready to settle.  

If I wasn’t at the level of Jeter...let’s say I was equivalent to Trent Murphy.  I wouldn’t have models and actresses in my Rolodex...it would be bartenders and Hooters waitresses.

You have to know your place.

my favorite story of jeter was that the morning after he'd give the girls a gift basket of memorabilia.  years after bedding one girl he took her home again and he gave her the basket again and she's like year i have this already.  he went through the nyc rotation lol

11 hours ago, Augie said:

Never say never. 

That's true. And I salute you for your strong wedding. Hey, we (almost) all strive for that. But see, yours is an "old couple", from an era prior to social media and feminist indoctrination. Anyway, Darnold is successfully putting strife among us Bills fans ha ha. Let him do his thing and let us root for the Bills this Thursday :)

12 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Oh the life.  Just imagine walking into any bar and you could pick out any girl you wanted.

Normal men have to hunt.  Millionaire athletes gather.

Unless things have dramatically changed in 20 years, any 22 year old interested In partying and hooking up with random girls can achieve that in a place like NY. 

plenty of both genders looking for some casual  action in that demographic. 

Sure money and pro athlete status makes it easier to rack up the volume... but isn’t the thrill in the hunt? 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood

10 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Unless things have dramatically changed in 20 years, any 22 year old interested In partying and hooking up with random girls can achieve that in a place like NY. 

plenty of both genders looking for some casual  action in that demographic. 

Sure money and pro athlete status makes it easier to rack up the volume... but isn’t the thrill in the hunt? 

Yes but if you're lets say like a Christian MCaffrey, Patrick Mahomes or a Nick Bosa....you walk into a bar and you are a magnet.  You have options and usually better options.

Why hunt if you can gather?  I'd rather go to the grocery store and not have to hunt for my food.

Now settling down is different....I'm focusing on 20 to 30 year old young athletes.  

51 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

my favorite story of jeter was that the morning after he'd give the girls a gift basket of memorabilia.  years after bedding one girl he took her home again and he gave her the basket again and she's like year i have this already.  he went through the nyc rotation lol

Jeter was the man.  Just like Sinatra.  Just like Clooney.  

12 minutes ago, Jerome007 said:

That's true. And I salute you for your strong wedding. Hey, we (almost) all strive for that. But see, yours is an "old couple", from an era prior to social media and feminist indoctrination. Anyway, Darnold is successfully putting strife among us Bills fans ha ha. Let him do his thing and let us root for the Bills this Thursday :)

I try not to latch on to these things, and I hope to let it go after this, but.....my wife’s sister married a doctor (then in medical school). She married him for the right reasons, not for money. The problem was he had a thing for nurses, and later his partner’s prescription pad. Yes, SHE filed for divorce, but She was NOT the problem. No “feminist indoctrination” there (whatever that is supposed to mean), just a guy who had serious issues and was taking the family down. Your stats need some context. OK, that was almost as “old couple” as us, so....

My son recently got engaged. They are both in their late 20’s. I’ll “never say never”, but there is a 99.9% chance they will not end in divorce. Both are mature, hard working, well educated, gainfully employed, good communicators and they have taken the process very seriously. They have met with counselors, been together about 2 years and lived together more than a year while raising a puppy (that’s more of a test than some might realize). They know each other’s strengths and weaknesses. They are not some young kids who just want to play house and think/hope it will all be sunshine and rainbows. 

And.......GO BILLS! 

It's so weird to me that "rich, young quarterback drinks and has sex after a game" is even a news story.

Like...if you're not going to down a few Puppers, take down some snipes and crush some big city slams, why even become a quarterback?

giphy.gif

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Welp- time to start hitting those sleds then. I know what you mean.

im just saying it’s not all that hard for any 22 year old that’s young, dumb and full of c**

Oh for sure...I was in my 20's once.  

I just wonder what if feels like that everywhere you walk into, you could pretty much have any girl.

I read an article where celebs were talking about how easy it was.  I think it might have been a Maxim article or something.  Ben Affleck said just the other day, he was at coffee shot getting coffee.  This woman walks up to him, it's like 8:00 am, and asks if she can bleepity bleep his member in the bathroom.  That's never happened to me while getting coffee.

I had a teammate in college that was a virgin.  He was just a really shy guy and would never approach any girl.  One his 19th birthday, we took him out.  He doesn't drink so we tried to make it a really good night for him.  We started telling all these girls that we were celebrating our teammate getting drafted in the 1st round in the MLB draft.  We told these girls he got a $10 million dollar signing bonus just because he was that good.  We couldn't keep girls off of him.  Like literally, they were all over him and it was so funny how awkward it looked....he never had girls approaching him and didn't know how to handle it.