MNF: Baltimore at LA Rams

YoloinOhio

37 minutes ago, BaaadThingsMan said:

Everyone always talks about the announcers on MNF lately. Well, I'm gonna join them. All they did was ball wash Lamar Jackson all night, they didn't even announce the damn game. 

36 minutes ago, Bubba Gump said:

ESPN is really scraping the bottom of the barrel with Booger and his jacked up fingers, and Tess with his jet black dyed hair and beard. He looks like an idiot and Mcfarland sounds like an idiot. This might be their worst crew yet.

In the 3rd quarter they started talking about who could slow down the Ravens in the AFC and put up the playoff position chart...Booger said “it’s going to take a team with strong defense” and neither one of them so much as mentioned the Bills. Fug ‘em. 

• Like (+1) 2

Jackson with a terrific answer to a standard idiotic sideline reporter question:

Bimbo:  "Did you feel you could do anything you wanted out there?"

Jackson:  "No.  There's grown men out here trying to feed their families."

If he can keep this up against NE in the playoffs, I'm the biggest Lamar Jackson fan anywhere.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, eball said:

In the 3rd quarter they started talking about who could slow down the Ravens in the AFC and put up the playoff position chart...Booger said “it’s going to take a team with strong defense” and neither one of them so much as mentioned the Bills. Fug ‘em. 

Why would they mention the Bills?  The Ravens played the Pats who stat wise is a better defense the Bills and they couldn't slow them down. What makes you think the Bills defense will?

Just now, Jrb1979 said:

Why would they mention the Bills?  The Ravens played the Pats who stat wise is a better defense the Bills and they couldn't slow them down. What makes you think the Bills defense will?

Serious question or trolling? The Bills have a top 5 defense and they play in the AFC. You also have a reading comprehension problem as I didn’t say the Bills would slow them down, I found it odd the announcers wouldn’t mention them when talking about teams with strong defenses in the AFC. 

Understand now?

1 hour ago, Bangarang said:

Ravens still being aggressive there. I’m sure McD would have been happy with running 3 times and kicking the FG

Who the hell takes the moment to take a shot at McD?

You should see a urologist about that problem you have of pissing all over your team.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Billsatlastin2018 said:

Well... cross one of the 4 off the list of possible, upset Ws!

Bills need minimum 1... likely 2!

Bills have a small playoff window-- beat the Steelers and Jets. Or, as others have said, let's have a blizzard on game day for Lamar.

Going to be fun beating these guys !!!

Aaron Donald should have begged for a trade to Buffalo.

Obviously running is the key to the ravens success and is our weakness so we are going to have to do some real scheming to beat these guys.

This may be the ravens year but eventually they will be figured out and we will be there to take the reigns.

8 hours ago, SCBills said:

I can’t with the Ravens anymore...

”You can feel the Ravens energy through the TV” -ESPN Pregame

Nope.  I’m over it.  Go Rams. 

here that, the WHOLE pregame was nothing but Lamar, Friggin hate when the league rides one guys jock all the time, 

(except when it becomes Josh Allen :beer:)

7 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Do you still get a nfl HC job if you had lunch with McVay or nah

Nay

Its Roman now.

7 hours ago, Chaos said:

Imagine what the Ravens are going to look like in year 3 of their rebuilt offense. 

like the bills with tyrod

7 hours ago, SCBills said:

49ers play Baltimore on Sunday..  

Maybe they can put something on tape for us, because the Rams are just showing everybody what not to do.  

Now that is going to be a game. 9ers offense and defense is legit, could be Superbowl preview.

7 hours ago, stuvian said:

Now that everyone has forgotten how to tackle the run game will make a huge comeback 

And 6 man fronts with smaller defenders.

7 hours ago, SCBills said:

I see Booger has found his incessant talking point that he will hammer home all game....

ive noticed this too, i liked him on the sidelines but now he is overbearing with a new manlove every week.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, prissythecat said:

Tebow just wins?  But seriously Tebow wasn’t as good a runner and was a horrible passer  with career completion rate under 50%.  That’s  why he s no longer in NFL

he also didn't have an offense dedicated to him. Jackson was no super passer in college but funny how good you get when its your offense. Tebow was a good passer in college but the NFL didn't like his throwing motion and proceeded to make him a terrible passer by changing it. Tebow won with a offense not suited for him and and a new worse throwing motion, guarantee he would have won more with his offense.

8 minutes ago, prissythecat said:

Tebow just wins?  But seriously Tebow wasn’t as good a runner and was a horrible passer  with career completion rate under 50%.  That’s  why he s no longer in NFL

tebow got robbed, denvers d this year is better than when he played and they cant even win games

• Haha (+1) 1