MNF: Baltimore at LA Rams

YoloinOhio

Mind blowing that the rams gave Goff $110mm guaranteed. Giving guys like him and Wentz big contracts will set your franchise back for years. 

Even harder to believe is a team without a framchise QB trading two first round picks for a cornerback

Edited by Process

7 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Lamar and the Ravens offense is everything we wish we had. Deny it if you want but you’d be a liar.

We spent the off-season taking away Allen's legs.  Raven's spent the the off-season figuring out how to optimize Lamars. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

I love watching the wheels come off for the Rams. Just wait until those awful contracts and wasted draft picks catch up with them. I won't miss seeing their empty stadium in the playoffs.

I doubt the Rams make the playoffs this year; too much competition in the NFC, especially West

3 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

It works for now, but they will have to evolve into more of a passing team in the next couple of years.

I agree. I checked the stats and see Lamar has more passing yards per game and passing TDs than Allen...so our offense needs to become more of a passing team too then? Because when I say that everyone gets at me for it.