Bengals going back to Andy Dalton

YoloinOhio

50 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

I would love to see them deflate the hooplah around the Jets. 

What hoopla? We arent going to the playoffs, we are just winning some games. Wouldnt surprise me if we have a letdown game. Everything from.here on out is gravy for me, Sam is playing with more confidence and for once this season we are playing as a team.

Just now, Bleedingreennc said:

What hoopla? We arent going to the playoffs, we are just winning some games. Wouldnt surprise me if we have a letdown game. Everything from.here on out is gravy for me, Sam is playing with more confidence and for once this season we are playing as a team.

I think we're in for a lot of tough Jets games over the next 10 years vs. Miami/NE.

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Bleedingreennc said:

Now that would be crazy, not saying we will, but it would make me happy. 

Not crazy at all. If you can wreck Carr, you can wreck Dalton coming off the bench. Miami is done. No reason you shouldn't have a 5-game streak going against the Ravens.

On the other hand, that's just the kind of thing that will make Jets fans think their team can beat the Ravens, and I'm not sure anyone can beat them at this point. I suspect they're going to make the Rams look silly tonight, much like you watched the Niners embarrass Green Bay last night.

22 minutes ago, Bleedingreennc said:

Just people who are quick to forget the disaster of earlier this season. Guys like Mike Tirico and Dan Hanzus. Unfortunately for you guys you're doing enough to keep Gase...

42 minutes ago, hjnick said:

Yikes!  I never liked Dalton as a QB.

Nor did I particularly. But have you seen the rest of that Bengals team this year? It is Geno Atkins, Andy Dalton a couple of good not great corners and then a load of people who are past it or never had it. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, DefenseWins said:

Exactly what strain of weed are you smokin and where can I get some???

im high on the joy of hopeful bills fandom.  it's awesome, but the come down will make you angry for decades.

2 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

Hmm. Strange approach to the tank. Dalton was never the problem. He was about the best thing on that team. 

Yes, Dalton isn't the problem, but the problems are so pervasive that there's no way Dalton will still be there when they get everything else sorted out.

The Bengals should trade Dalton in the offseason, and give him a chance to play somewhere else.

36 minutes ago, DefenseWins said:

Exactly what strain of weed are you smokin and where can I get some???

I live in Alaska where it's legal.

The Bills seem to have taken their game up a notch or two lately.  They have a good chance to win on Thursday, and then they have the mini-bye before playing the Ravens in Orchard Park.  I'm not smoking anything and I think they have a good chance.

2 hours ago, whatdrought said:

Just people who are quick to forget the disaster of earlier this season. Guys like Mike Tirico and Dan Hanzus. Unfortunately for you guys you're doing enough to keep Gase...

Dont remind, but it is what it is. All i can do is root for them. 

2 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Not crazy at all. If you can wreck Carr, you can wreck Dalton coming off the bench. Miami is done. No reason you shouldn't have a 5-game streak going against the Ravens.

On the other hand, that's just the kind of thing that will make Jets fans think their team can beat the Ravens, and I'm not sure anyone can beat them at this point. I suspect they're going to make the Rams look silly tonight, much like you watched the Niners embarrass Green Bay last night.

We are not beating the Ravens, we might have a great run defense, but running QB's get the better of us. I just want to keep it close. Baby steps brother!

3 hours ago, Seasons1992 said:

I think we're in for a lot of tough Jets games over the next 10 years vs. Miami/NE.

Thats what we need it to be. NE is going to take a major step back when Brady is gone, Belly will keep them in some games, but a new QB will not be able to command their offense like Brady. 

5 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...Mike Brown paying a #1 pick?.....seriously?.......he's ALREADY lining up trade partners.....baptismal money is STILL in the vault......

He throws around nickels like they are manhole covers.

• Haha (+1) 1