Denver Post: Shaq Lawson confronts Connor McGovern on the field after Bills’ blowout of Broncos

HOUSE

6 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I think Shaq is a very solid but unspectacular player.  But he seems to act like he’s Bruce Smith anytime he makes a play.   

he’s is going to get overlaid next year and while I think he is solid, I hope we don’t overpay him. 

I think he deserves to be paid like Bruce was.  Of course the dollars Bruce was paid in 1990s are not worth as much anymore. 

4 hours ago, stony said:

Awesome hit.  I couldn't believe the ref didn't flag him for driving Allen into the turf.  I'm so effing confused what is/isn't a roughing the passer penalty anymore.  I just expect the worse.   

It depends (yes an age joke) if you wear panties like Br*dy.

1 hour ago, tcampbell104 said:

i think he has been improving since mcdermott has been here

agreed.

No one has stood out really, as a dominating player. Every dog gets a his day. hell even Star got a solid sack with Oliver shutting down any escape lane !
as mentioned. the teams is schemed for sacks.

McD has lifted the whole boat.

45 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

I think he deserves to be paid like Bruce was.  Of course the dollars Bruce was paid in 1990s are not worth as much anymore. 

It depends (yes an age joke) if you wear panties like Br*dy.

Since 2009, the undisputed King of RTP flags (beneficiary)...is Fitzy---and it's not even close.  45.

Rounding out the top 5: Ryan, Rodgers, Newton (surprise!) and Jay Cutler.

Brady barely cracks the top 10 with 28 over the past 10+ seasons.