Josh Allen highest ranked ELO in AFC East now...

Big Turk

6 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

Per 538, the QB ELO rankings they use to project playoff odds show Allen as being the highest rated ELO QB in the division...

More signs Brady is fading...

Screenshot_20191124-225531.png

I have to admit I don't understand what an ELO QB rating is.

Can you explain.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Stank_Nasty said:

Lol. Of course you do. 

Why bother, dude?  Clearly, the Bills should have protested and lobbied for a tougher schedule instead of playing the one they were dealt.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 4

14 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

4 yes (Browns  are now 4 win team).  

Only beat the Titans.

While yes they don't have a good record against teams with winning records, today was heartening as the O played very well against the #4 D. I was frankly skeptical ahead of today's game given the O's (esp Allen) struggkes against teams with win records, but I feel a lot better right now than I did yesterday

• Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, Augie said:

Electric Light Orchestra? I mean, they were OK, but......I don’t get the big deal! 

Holy retro, but they were great.

Too bad about their band member, I mean death by hay bale....who sees something like that coming?

How do you think you are going to go, "Let me see...crushed in my vehicle by a run away bale of hay." 

3 minutes ago, WideNine said:

Holy retro, but they were great.

Too bad about their band member, I mean death by hay bale....who sees something like that coming?

How do you think you are going to go, "Let me see...crushed in my vehicle by a run away bale of hay." 

OK, I didn’t know what the ELO stat was, but I had ZERO idea about THAT! 

• Thank you (+1) 1