Which Bills are you voting for? (Probowl)

GreggTX

Based on their play this season I’d have to say White, Brown, and Milano have been exemplary. I could also see Hyde and Poyer in the mix as well.

I’d love Josh to join that list but he has tough competition between Jackson, Watson, and Mahomes. I think even Brady would get the nod before Josh just because of who he is.

my Hope is they get the nomination and then have to decline to play in (and win) the SB

Josh Allen.  Which other QB besides Lamar or Watson is playing as well in the AFC ? Even Mahomes has tapered off and his team is 7-4 a game behind the Bills.   If Allen can maintain this consistency, he is definitely going to his first Pro Bowl. 

I should add a mention for Andre Roberts. He consistently gets 8-12 yards even when he isn't breaking off the massive returns.

2 minutes ago, ganesh said:

Josh Allen.  Which other QB besides Lamar or Watson is playing as well in the AFC ? Even Mahomes has tapered off and his team is 7-4 a game behind the Bills.   If Allen can maintain this consistency, he is definitely going to his first Pro Bowl. 

It will be Jackson, Watson and Mahomes. I think there is a fair question there though about whether Allen is legitimately in the conversation for first reserve with Brady and probably Derek Carr.

Pro bowl voting has always been a joke.  Coaches, players, and fans don't have time to sift through every NFL game to determine who's deserving at each position.  I want the pro bowlers to be determined by the Jonah Hill type analytics guy that is locked in the basement with hot pockets watching film all day.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, HOUSE said:

Everyone but Lee Smith & Levi Wallace

were they an option???  ;)  :)  

Levi Wallace is a rookie.  I try not to overreact to rooks ... 

16 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Pro bowl voting has always been a joke.  Coaches, players, and fans don't have time to sift through every NFL game to determine who's deserving at each position.  I want the pro bowlers to be determined by the Jonah Hill type analytics guy that is locked in the basement with hot pockets watching film all day.

Yup.  And that's why I voted for every Buffalo Bills I saw. 

Edited by SlimShady'sGhost

9 hours ago, Boatdrinks said:

T. White, Brown are deserving imo. Hyde/ Poyer have been solid, but unspectacular. 

Maybe statistically but their chemistry and the way they can disguise coverage is just phenomenal ,  imo they are playing at the highest level of any S duo . They allow this pass D to accomplish so much

Tre White

Jordan Phillips 

John Brown

Micah Hyde

Jordan Poyer

All of these guys should definitely make it.

But since the fans get to vote (and we are ignored/underrated in the media), it's quite possible that none of them get voted in.

1 hour ago, ganesh said:

Let's be honest here.  Patrick Mahomes was the hands-down MVP before his injury.

He hasn't been spectacular in the two games he's been back.  But he hasn't been bad.  He deserves to make it.

Derek Carr has also been pretty good this season, although the entire Raiders team was dreadful yesterday.

Tom Brady has been pretty average, but he's still Tom Brady.  And the fans vote for big names.  He will probably make it, regardless of play.

If Allen manages to get into his first Pro Bowl, it will be due to 3-4 guys sitting out and him getting in as an alternate (like Tyrod Taylor).

Josh Allen will make the Pro Bowl because of his style of play: huge QB who can run with a cannon arm.

His talent is exactly what the Pro Bowl needs. The NFL will have both him and Mahomes playing together and basically tell the coaches to let them unload an 80 yard bomb during the game.

In the old days I wouldn’t have said Josh deserves a Pro Bowl invitation but so many players pass on it now that it’s become something else and less prestigious IMO.

Lastly, they need to move the game back to Hawaii. The players loved being able to bring their families to the islands and enjoy a much needed vacation with them.