Bills @ Cowboys, Thanksgiving Day - 4:30

whatdrought

8 hours ago, Zerovoltz said:

5.....technically 6.   I am on this board, Orangemane.com (Broncos) Jetsnation.com, ChiCitySports, Brownsboard and I am a member of Chiefsplanet.com but have never posted there.  

I joined this board, the Browns board, and Chi City sports to kind of follow along with the fan bases of those teams that had some involvement in drafting a QB or trading out of 10 for KC to draft Mahomes....and kind of follow along to see how things went...what people would say, and how things changed over time.  

I joined the orange mane to torment and troll the Broncos fans...I hate that team.  I joined Jets nation mostly to just see what they had to say in comparing Allen and Darnold.

Over the course of time, I post a ton on the Broncos site, but this is where I spend the 2nd most time.  At first I got a kick out of the folks opinions here about the trade, then it was kind of interesting to see many have remorse over passing Mahomes....then leading up to the 2018 draft, seeing everyone debate on who the Bills should take...and frankly, MOST of this board didn't want Josh Allen...then having drafted him....some being mad..some backing him because he was Bill....then the debates on completion pct, and coaching and adding pieces to the team for 2019 and the improvement in Allen.  It's really been cool to see it all and participate a little here and there.  Eat some crow....etc....good fan group here...really lively place...lots of well educated fans.  Since joining, I met Poncho Billa at the 2018 draft....I bought my 7 year old son a Bills jersey.  the Bills are my second favorite NFL team now.....just not when playing KC.  

I used to post on the Chicago Board some..but rarely do now....Mitch Trubisky crashing and burning has caused that fan base to melt down...they are all sad.  For a while they thought they had something.

I only ever posted a token post here and there on the Jets and Browns boards pertaining to Mahomes back closer to the time when he was emerging last year.

We should feel blessed to be among the lucky ones.

4 hours ago, zow2 said:

When’s the last time the Bills beat a good team, on the road, in a nationally televised game?  This could be the day!

and it mattered?

Pickin' up the pieces of my sweet shattered dream
I wonder how the old folks are tonight

1993?

4 hours ago, zow2 said:

When’s the last time the Bills beat a good team, on the road, in a nationally televised game?  This could be the day!

Maybe at Dallas in 1992 ?  Other than that, I’d say 1992 season playoffs at PIT and at MIA. Hate to say it, but I can’t think of one that is more recent than that. 

22 hours ago, Zerovoltz said:

5.....technically 6.   I am on this board, Orangemane.com (Broncos) Jetsnation.com, ChiCitySports, Brownsboard and I am a member of Chiefsplanet.com but have never posted there.  

I joined this board, the Browns board, and Chi City sports to kind of follow along with the fan bases of those teams that had some involvement in drafting a QB or trading out of 10 for KC to draft Mahomes....and kind of follow along to see how things went...what people would say, and how things changed over time.  

I joined the orange mane to torment and troll the Broncos fans...I hate that team.  I joined Jets nation mostly to just see what they had to say in comparing Allen and Darnold.

Over the course of time, I post a ton on the Broncos site, but this is where I spend the 2nd most time.  At first I got a kick out of the folks opinions here about the trade, then it was kind of interesting to see many have remorse over passing Mahomes....then leading up to the 2018 draft, seeing everyone debate on who the Bills should take...and frankly, MOST of this board didn't want Josh Allen...then having drafted him....some being mad..some backing him because he was Bill....then the debates on completion pct, and coaching and adding pieces to the team for 2019 and the improvement in Allen.  It's really been cool to see it all and participate a little here and there.  Eat some crow....etc....good fan group here...really lively place...lots of well educated fans.  Since joining, I met Poncho Billa at the 2018 draft....I bought my 7 year old son a Bills jersey.  the Bills are my second favorite NFL team now.....just not when playing KC.  

I used to post on the Chicago Board some..but rarely do now....Mitch Trubisky crashing and burning has caused that fan base to melt down...they are all sad.  For a while they thought they had something.

I only ever posted a token post here and there on the Jets and Browns boards pertaining to Mahomes back closer to the time when he was emerging last year.

Hey, looking forward to your revisionist take.

2 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Hey, looking forward to your revisionist take.

I don't have a revisionist take.  I thought Allen would suck.  I have doubted him for a long time.  I started to come around on him this year as I have seen improvement.  If you want me to eat the crow...that's fine, I'll eat it... not the first time.  I don't hide from my bad takes.  I post them so that I can either brag when I am right or eat it when I'm wrong.  I've said here for a long time that I hoped I was wrong about Allen because, I enjoy watching him play...I think he's fun to watch.  I wanted the upitty analyitcs people to be wrong...even as love analytics...it annoys me that some of the math folks take the math at 100% and forget that math should inform a HUMAN decision.

I don't know what else you want me to do....I'm already celebrating along with you.

1 minute ago, Zerovoltz said:

I don't have a revisionist take.  I thought Allen would suck.  I have doubted him for a long time.  I started to come around on him this year as I have seen improvement.  If you want me to eat the crow...that's fine, I'll eat it... not the first time.  I don't hide from my bad takes.  I post them so that I can either brag when I am right or eat it when I'm wrong.  I've said here for a long time that I hoped I was wrong about Allen because, I enjoy watching him play...I think he's fun to watch.  I wanted the upitty analyitcs people to be wrong...even as love analytics...it annoys me that some of the math folks take the math at 100% and forget that math should inform a HUMAN decision.

I don't know what else you want me to do....I'm already celebrating along with you.

If we have to got to KC for our playoff game...I hope you go and maybe meet up with some of us going.  
You haven’t been disrespectful IMO on here so it would be cool to meet and tailgate.

7 minutes ago, Zerovoltz said:

How we feeling about our wager this fine evening?

6 hours ago, GoBills808 said:

How we feeling about our wager this fine evening?

.....not especially good...but I have a wager that I am winning over at orangemane, that will cover this wager if I happen to lose.  

I also don't want to rain on the parade you guys are having and deserve to have.  I very badly want you to beat Baltimore next week.  Hell, I'd like to see you guys win your division.  Maybe it could still happen if New England loses on the road at houston, KC wins in NE and you guys beat them at their place.