Bills @ Cowboys, Thanksgiving Day - 4:30

whatdrought

6 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

How many websites are you a member of?

5.....technically 6.   I am on this board, Orangemane.com (Broncos) Jetsnation.com, ChiCitySports, Brownsboard and I am a member of Chiefsplanet.com but have never posted there.  

I joined this board, the Browns board, and Chi City sports to kind of follow along with the fan bases of those teams that had some involvement in drafting a QB or trading out of 10 for KC to draft Mahomes....and kind of follow along to see how things went...what people would say, and how things changed over time.  

I joined the orange mane to torment and troll the Broncos fans...I hate that team.  I joined Jets nation mostly to just see what they had to say in comparing Allen and Darnold.

Over the course of time, I post a ton on the Broncos site, but this is where I spend the 2nd most time.  At first I got a kick out of the folks opinions here about the trade, then it was kind of interesting to see many have remorse over passing Mahomes....then leading up to the 2018 draft, seeing everyone debate on who the Bills should take...and frankly, MOST of this board didn't want Josh Allen...then having drafted him....some being mad..some backing him because he was Bill....then the debates on completion pct, and coaching and adding pieces to the team for 2019 and the improvement in Allen.  It's really been cool to see it all and participate a little here and there.  Eat some crow....etc....good fan group here...really lively place...lots of well educated fans.  Since joining, I met Poncho Billa at the 2018 draft....I bought my 7 year old son a Bills jersey.  the Bills are my second favorite NFL team now.....just not when playing KC.  

I used to post on the Chicago Board some..but rarely do now....Mitch Trubisky crashing and burning has caused that fan base to melt down...they are all sad.  For a while they thought they had something.

I only ever posted a token post here and there on the Jets and Browns boards pertaining to Mahomes back closer to the time when he was emerging last year.

2 hours ago, Bronxbomber21 said:

I can see two completely different out comes..

1. Allen goes off and has his coming out party 

2. The stage is two big for him and hes over hyped that hes erratic with his passes

Lets pray its #1

How about choice

3.  The offense shows its recent ability to move the ball, avoid turnovers, and score its typical just-below-league-average ~21 ppg. 

This may not be enough to win against Dallas O which is averaging 27 points per game, so whether or not we win will depend on points from ST or D or at least a couple of turnovers

• Like (+1) 1

I am at a point of having no idea what to expect tomorrow. I’m offended at some National takes not giving us much of a chance, and I’m confused by local takes saying we’ve got it in the bag. Both of these teams have shown a great propensity for Jekyll and Hyde-ing and I’m not sure what’s going to happen. I think we have a real shot at it, and I’m gonna be glued to the screen. 

Go bills!

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

The Bills have never been ready for primetime. Bills players always talk about not getting recognized for their achievements because it's Buffalo, when actually the reason is whenever there is an opportunity to earn respect we look like trash.

Go earn some respect today. Sometimes you got to just take the respect. It's right there in front of them. Take it 

• Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

The Bills have never been ready for primetime. Bills players always talk about not getting recognized for their achievements because it's Buffalo, when actually the reason is whenever there is an opportunity to earn respect we look like trash.

Go earn some respect today. Sometimes you got to just take the respect. It's right there in front of them. Take it 

Put up or shut up, Buffalo.

43 minutes ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

David Nelson? Thought he was listed at WR though?

42 minutes ago, freddyjj said:

That would be David Nelson WR 

Yep, Thanks. It’s one thing to be an NFL player. Quite another thing to propose to a Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader on National tv and have her reply “YES!”

• Like (+1) 2

This a big game, definitely not the proverbial "must win" some are describing. Last week's game was more important. It's the least important game left in terms of making the playoffs.

Yet, in terms of Buffalo pride and changing the narrative of our team, this game couldn't be bigger. Thanksgiving day, primetime, friggin Dallas, the entire country watching - wow! 

I don't care how we do it, just go get the W. We've heard a lot of talk from the D about the lack of respect they perceive. Time to back it up with their best effort of the season. I hope the stench of decades of futility has been fumigated from this franchise because in years past this is where we'd completely crap the bed. 

Gut is telling me this team is different. I hope I'm not just projecting. 

Go Bills!

• Like (+1) 2

30 minutes ago, RunTheBall said:

This a big game, definitely not the proverbial "must win" some are describing. Last week's game was more important. It's the least important game left in terms of making the playoffs.

Yet, in terms of Buffalo pride and changing the narrative of our team, this game couldn't be bigger. Thanksgiving day, primetime, friggin Dallas, the entire country watching - wow! 

I don't care how we do it, just go get the W. We've heard a lot of talk from the D about the lack of respect they perceive. Time to back it up with their best effort of the season. I hope the stench of decades of futility has been fumigated from this franchise because in years past this is where we'd completely crap the bed. 

Gut is telling me this team is different. I hope I'm not just projecting. 

Go Bills!

Couldn’t have said it any better.

So I'm sure many of you already know this but the we have Jim Nantz and Tony Romo on the call today. I am super psyched about that. I love Tony Romo's analysis. I'm curious to what he thinks of Allens development and the Bills team as a whole. 

Enjoy the game everyone. Happy Thanksgiving from your Canadian friends.

• Like (+1) 3