romping stomping

wild-eyed raising Cain

teeth gritting

take no-nonsense

born bread live and die

red white and blue 

bills fan!!!

lets get 'er done!

I think I had a Bills coffee mug with that printed on it or something very close to it. Going way back but I remember it. 

5 hours ago, Pokebball said:

Late 4th quarter drive for the game winning TD, Allen to Beasley!

Even better , how about the quick WR pitch to Beasley and then Beasley throws the TD pass to Knox to win it. Jones would fire Garrett on the field as the clock struck zero if we won and hit a play like that !!! That would be awesome!!! 

• Thank you (+1) 1

The Defense will

be tested.  Stop the run primarily the left side and pressure Prescott into making mistakes. Offense has to be efficient and not settle for FGs.  Red zone has been only average the past two games.  Dallas has the edge but I think the Bills have a solid chance to win and silence doubters 

11 minutes ago, Nitro said:

The Defense will

be tested.  Stop the run primarily the left side and pressure Prescott into making mistakes. Offense has to be efficient and not settle for FGs.  Red zone has been only average the past two games.  Dallas has the edge but I think the Bills have a solid chance to win and silence doubters 

Right now I don’t think Dallas has any edge. They give up 45 more yards at home than on the road, they are 4th worst in penalty yards and they have a terrible record against teams over .500.   This game is a toss up and the oddsmakers are giving those points solely based on the only game Allen played that was that “big” Pats game which yielded 4 picks. So he hasn’t proven he can handle a big game yet. This game could be ours if we get off to a decent start and don’t get behind 14+ points and become one dimensional on purpose. The Boys are best when teams have to pass and they can tee off. 

4 hours ago, CorkScrewHill said:

In case you would like to read what the Cowboys fan board is saying about us .... https://cowboyszone.com/threads/lets-talk-about-the-bills.446576/

Well there are a good deal of people that apparently watch the bills regularly on their site and I think a bunch of them are the same people that trash the bills week to week.

either way, this game feels like a crap shoot to pick.  I know we have been trending up but that's usually when they let us down.

Someone's going to break the trend.  Either they beat a team with a winning record or we do.  Hopefully it falls our way.

Edited by The Wiz

4 hours ago, CorkScrewHill said:

In case you would like to read what the Cowboys fan board is saying about us .... https://cowboyszone.com/threads/lets-talk-about-the-bills.446576/

I'm impressed. There was only a single person that I saw who bagged on the Bills. The rest of them seem to be savvy fans and view the Bills as a legitimate threat. There were a couple fans convinced that the Bills would demolish the Cowboys.

Overall it seems like the Cowboys fans on that board are very skeptical of their own team.

Im not scared of Dak. I think Micah and Poyer can pick him off a couple of times if the Bills are able to manage EE.

EE is the dude to watch out for. Hes going to bring it at home. Hope the Bills can contain him.

I also hope the team isn't nervous with the national game. Its going to be a big stage.

Last but not least, I hope the Bills try new stuff on Thanksgiving. I want them to look like a different team. Run trick plays, try onside kicks, give tons of different defensive looks... try to surprise dallas in anyway shape or form.

Treat it like a low stakes game, like theres nothing to lose. It is against an NFC opponent on a short week after all.

In other words, dont play uptight. Dont let the stage get to your head.

• Like (+1) 2

11 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Did McDermott say it was a hammy?

I figured it wasn't a cramp.  Aren't you much more prone to getting those in the heat rather than the cold?

Hamstring, in my experience, is generally a fatigue issue.

10 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

I totally understand the people who couldn't care less what uniforms they wear.  I think that's probably most fans.

For those who get into the uniforms, I don't understand why people love this but hate that.  We have red, white, and blue.  That's a pretty proven color combination.  You can go all white, all red, all blue, or play with combinations of the 3 colors.

It all works.

I agree. I have my favorites, but I like them all. My least favorite is blue on blue, but I'm down for seeing it occasionally. I like variety.

My favorites are the all whites with the throwback, standing buffalo helmets.

5 hours ago, CorkScrewHill said:

“They're a mystery to me as I've not seen anything but highlights but they've been quietly going about their business working on a team to compete with the best franchise in the league.  
I am looking forward to seeing a team that I know so little about, they're 8-3, that's all I know. I remember when they drafted Josh Allen but have not kept up. And I wonder what kind of motivation playing the Cowboys on TDay will be for the most unknown team, outside of Buffalo, with a winning record? This is actually their season debut to the nation and I think there will be a lot of people doing what I will be doing, trying to catch the name on the back of the jersey.”

Good take.

• Like (+1) 5

On 11/26/2019 at 3:43 AM, Mr Info said:

That gave me an idea for Bills-Cowboys clapping drinking game but everyone might be knocked out by the end of the 1st quarter. 

Like a shot of tequila every time they get caught clapping?

Yeah....we'd all end up in hospital before the half.

On 11/26/2019 at 5:27 AM, cd1 said:

For what it is worth...

The Cowboys just had to fly 1551 miles this very same week!

So, in essence, the Cowboys finished playing Sunday night and had to catch a 1551 mile flight to race back for their Thursday game.

Boston, MA to Dallas, TX is 1,551 miles

Kind of a wash.

Its not a wash.

They had to fly 1551 miles just to get to NE. That's over 3100 miles return, with 3 days game prep, after playing on a wet track.

OTOH, we will have 10 days to rest up after our game and 1200 mile return flight.

Advantage good guys.

• Like (+1) 3

I think the short week actually helps the Bills.  We have a young QB about to play in his first prime time game and he won't have a whole week to sit and stew about it.  Two practices, get on an airplane, wake up, and play. 

• Like (+1) 1

I live in the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex.  .....the HEAT is way up on Garrett now.  That could be a good or bad thing.  Garretts teams have tended to respond well when they've been backed into a corner and Garretts job seems to be on the line.  

One of the two teams is going to get their first win VS a team with a winning record this week unless they tie.  

Anyhow...there are actually a ton of fans here that would practically welcome a Buffalo win as the final nail in the Jason Garrett Coffin.  No one down here thinks this is a contender with this coaching staff...they all think the roster is good enough for that, but the coaching holds them back.  Because the NFC is east so bad....Dallas can still win their division if they lose thursday, so it isn't critical...but if they lose and the whole damn city is going to want blood.