Bills @ Cowboys, Thanksgiving Day - 4:30

whatdrought

1 minute ago, PaattMaann said:

why am I in the minority of liking blue one blue...and usually my fashion sense in on fleek. Cant believe theres that many people who dont like it. The reds are hideous but the blue on blue looks good. 

aside from white, I'm just not keen on solid colors. it's a good thing though really as not everyone has the same tastes. some it's pepsi, some it's coke.

some would like to see the red helmets back. I like and have always liked the white. it's all good. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, PaattMaann said:

why am I in the minority of liking blue one blue...and usually my fashion sense in on fleek. Cant believe theres that many people who dont like it. The reds are hideous but the blue on blue looks good. 

I totally understand the people who couldn't care less what uniforms they wear.  I think that's probably most fans.

For those who get into the uniforms, I don't understand why people love this but hate that.  We have red, white, and blue.  That's a pretty proven color combination.  You can go all white, all red, all blue, or play with combinations of the 3 colors.

It all works.

56 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

aside from white, I'm just not keen on solid colors. it's a good thing though really as not everyone has the same tastes. some it's pepsi, some it's coke.

some would like to see the red helmets back. I like and have always liked the white. it's all good. 

Some people say a cucumber tastes better pickled. 

1 hour ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

I like the white helmets too. For me (I was a toddler during the Super Bowl years so I don't really remember that) the red helmets are a reminder of twenty years of Bills suckitude.