Bills @ Cowboys, Thanksgiving Day - 4:30

whatdrought

Here we go again with the Bills playing a “supposed” desperate team.

At this time of year, throw that out the window.

The Bills are also “desperate” to keep pace with the Pats.

We will see how prepared the Bills are for this game right out of the gate.

I hope the Bills players and coaches continue to take this lack of respect to heart.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Success said:

I usually drink a ton on Thanksgiving Day.  I also drink a ton during Bills games.  And I love late afternoon drinking in general.

It's like a perfect storm.

Have we met? I mean, do you remember if we’ve met? This sounds familiar. I won’t throw the rest of my family under the bus, but......that’s a storm I see brewing! 

• Haha (+1) 3

I hate this game.  They are such a hot and cold team.  They have the deepest WR talent we've faced all year and Zeke.  This could easily go sideways quickly. 

I want this win as much as any win against the Pats.  But a prime time game and getting to 9 wins before December has my BBFS is overdrive.

If they win, you'll see a very different side of me.  But I'm not optimistic.

• Like (+1) 1

My wife and I will be going to Dallas to spend Thanksgiving with my sister and her family.  We have tickets for the game.  Friday will be our family Thanksgiving dinner. 

This will be fun.  I would love to see them win.  They are playing better the past few weeks, yes the competition has not been strong but the progress the Bills have made is undeniable.   

McD must get them ready.  Play fearless and smart.  Don’t let the bright lights distract. A win against Dallas will provide the Bills with credibility and confidence.   I think they can do it.  

Edited by Bob in STL
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Success said:

I usually drink a ton on Thanksgiving Day.  I also drink a ton during Bills games.  And I love late afternoon drinking in general.

It's like a perfect storm.

I actually did good today. GREAT, even!  About a dozen family in town for Thanksgiving and my mom’s 92nd BDay. Too many dishes after a Bills game! I did as much as I could in advance, but post game required a low country boil, mushroom Risotto, finishing the grilled  corn salad and grilled veggies. EVERYBODY wants to help, and never once did I say GTF out of my kitchen! Took a little help here and there from a couple folks I trust. 

TWO big wins for me today! 

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Virgil said:

I hate this game.  They are such a hot and cold team.  They have the deepest WR talent we've faced all year and Zeke.  This could easily go sideways quickly. 

I want this win as much as any win against the Pats.  But a prime time game and getting to 9 wins before December has my BBFS is overdrive.

If they win, you'll see a very different side of me.  But I'm not optimistic.

I hear you but try to enjoy the game on Thanksgiving.  It's great we have this opportunity.

33 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

All good brother.

i wish Dallas has won today too, they will definitely be playing with a chip After the Loss to the Pats. 

Third times the charm?  

Played Cleveland when they were desperate. 

Played Philly when they were desperate. 

Now Dallas..  I don’t know that they’re in the same category of desperation as the other two, but it’s about time we won one of these. 

• Like (+1) 1

When they play on Thursday will they stay and practice Monday and a Tuesday then do the travel game on Wednesday for the game?? That’s the only thing I don’t like Thursday’s cause they don’t have much recovery time and prepare time.. Bit I guess it’s for both teams..

I think Cooper is at about 70 percent.  I'd put White on Gallup and work some double teams on Cooper.  And mix that up.  

And blitz them all night.  Run blitzes.  Stunts.  Everything we got.  We won't get away with rushing just 3 or 4 and we'll get killed leaving only 6 guys in the box.  

• Thank you (+1) 1