Bills @ Cowboys, Thanksgiving Day - 4:30

whatdrought

12 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Will be very interesting to me. I think we lose pretty bad by the end of the game. But that is more about the Bills not coming up big in big games rather than Dallas being really good. The run game could hurt us of course. But I am worried with short week, when Dallas is used to it, big game, national TV, on the road, etc. That said, I personally think Dak is a little overrated. Zeke scares me but Tre should handle Cooper. Their 2-3 guys to me are the ones that will hurt us if anyone. If we play a solid game I will be impressed for sure, because we really don't know what kind of team we have yet, even after 11 games. 

I am getting the vibe from our team that they are going to thrive on the big stage. I actually think JA is going to have a career day. Just a gut feeling based on the momentum of the team over the last several weeks. They don’t strike me as classically Billsy. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This is the first game of the year where I feel like a win is next to impossible. I know the cowboys aren’t “that” good but they are really good at home. They also are there on a short week in a setting they play in every year. On a neutral field I’d say the bills are right there with the Cowboys but that’s not the case Thursday. Nothing is impossible and if the Bills are finally realizing how good Singletary is, then who knows? Keep playing lights out Defense and give the ball to 26. Never stop giving it to 26....If the Bills can find a way to win this game, it will be IMO the biggest win in the past 20 years. This whole thing changes if the Bills can get this one. I don’t like our chances but I’d love to be wrong. Go Bills!

1 minute ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

I am hopeful we cleaned up our run D issues. Two games in a row of very disciplined and stout run D. 

Yeah, me too.  The past two games looked much better.  The offense looked better, too.  Maybe there was something to McD telling the team to play fearless.  Now if he can just manage the game better with regards to clock and time outs.

9 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

If we can stop Zeke Elliott, we have a good shot.  If he runs loose on us such as what Philly did, we will not win this game. 

He was running well against NE, but they still put the game in Dak's hands.  I think they do the same against the Bills, with an ex QB as offensive coordinator. 

7 minutes ago, jkeerie said:

He was running well against NE, but they still put the game in Dak's hands.  I think they do the same against the Bills, with an ex QB as offensive coordinator. 

With the WRs they have, they'd be crazy not to work them into the game plan.  I'd still expect the Cowboys to come out with a healthy dose of Zeke until the Bills rush D proves they can stop him.

25 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

This is basically the Bills lol...oh well, fortunes will change for one of the two teams...and because it’s a nationally televised game, I’m betting it’s not gonna be the Bills...we all know the routine...so here’s to hoping I get to eat crow this turkey day! ?

3 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

With the WRs they have, they'd be crazy not to work them into the game plan.  I'd still expect the Cowboys to come out with a healthy dose of Zeke until the Bills rush D proves they can stop him.

I do agree with you.   Against NE though, the running game was working,  yet they went with the pass.  Only 4 points behind, there was no reason to not run.    I don't understand it.

3 minutes ago, CommonCents said:

It’s crazy to think that two full months later the Cowboys still didn’t watch the tape and see what the Pats did to the Bills on the blocked punt. 

Nice preparation. I really think NFL coaches are overrated. Half of these guys are total bozos.

Pats also did same thing to Browns