Dwayne Haskins taking selfies misses last play of game

Beast

21 hours ago, Virgil said:

Well, when you have the owner in your pocket, I guess you can do anything.

I'm going to be really curious what will happen if the Skins get the number one overall pick.  I think the LSU QB is a must take, but I can see them sticking with Haskins and taking the Ohio State DE, perpetuating the years of ineptitude. 

Nonsense, the Bengals have a 2 game lead in the "race for the Tank" and they aren't letting up

1 hour ago, Bob in STL said:

It Is quite interesting reading the comments.  

Everything from not a problem/funny to immature/selfish.  

When I played any player that allowed himself to get this distracted during a game would have gotten in trouble with the coach.  Especially the starting QB.  

Different times.  

And I expect he did get in trouble with the coach, that doesn't mean the coach has to wear it on his sleeve and clue the world about it

35 minutes ago, BringBackOrton said:

Winning his first game as a starter as a rookie QB on a horrific team with horrific talent and as a part of the worst franchise in NFL history? Yeah man, I think him taking a selfie isn’t that big of a deal.

I think Bob puts it best.

Just now, BringBackOrton said:

Of course his coach yelled at him. That’s the coach’s job. 

I’m not arguing he shouldn’t be admonished for the gaffe. I’m saying your “he will never be a winner because of this” hot take is absurd.

Whatever.  

2 minutes ago, BringBackOrton said:

Quite a bold take. I raise you with, “Josh Rosen won’t surpass Brady as the GOAT.” 

Well in my case "good" is not passing for 45% 

How about "Haskins won't be starting for Washington in 2021?"

Edited by PromoTheRobot

Ultimately, that he took a selfie is good ammo for grumpy old men to be angry.

it seems to have little to do with the issue at hand.

he wasn’t engaged at the end and that’s an honest and embarrassing mistake. Thinking the game was over he was having fun with fans. The story is nothing to do with a camera and everything to do with missing situational awareness in an easy moment

Edited by NoSaint