[Name Only Title] Tyler Kroft

VM NIght

It seems the only time I hear Kroft's name is on a False Start.  by my non-scientific count, he has 4 false starts and only two catches on the season (one today) - what gives... seems Rambo is way outplaying him.  Maybe he's doing something else worthwhile.  I just don't see it.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, CryingBills said:

It seems the only time I hear Kroft's name is on a False Start.  by my non-scientific count, he has 4 false starts and only two catches on the season (one today) - what gives... seems Rambo is way outplaying him.  Maybe he's doing something else worthwhile.  I just don't see it.

I don't know maybe but it's also pretty rough being stuck on the side all offseason and most of the season.

2 minutes ago, CryingBills said:

I thought the same thing today.

15 minutes ago, CryingBills said:

Smith has had more false starts.  Our tight ends are blocking.  It was exceptionally noticeable today.

If you don’t see Kroft it’s a good thing. Means he’s blocking well and not being penalized. 
I’m not sure if some of you guys don’t know who Kroft is or what level of production you’re expecting from him. 
He’s not Ertz that’s for sure but the guy can play, tight end targets are not exactly plentiful round here and even less so that Knox has shown some elite traits in the passing game. 

• Like (+1) 1

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive topic titles. A single name if far too vague to post as a title and provides little insight into what specifically the post is talking about.The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

I think that the Bills are happy to have 2 TEs that can both block and catch - allowing them to be more or less interchangeable.

Right now Knox is the slightly better option all around, but Kroft has found a few plays also.

I don’t mind at all what I am seeing.  They need to tighten up the presnaps, but overall you are getting blocking and some pass catching out of multiple TEs.