Josh Allen - week TWELVE report card

rayray808

B+ seems about right. Would be in the As if not for the int. The kid is a baller, never seems to get rattled and his arrow is still pointing upwards. He’s learning with each game. 

Edited by Andy1

23 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I think B+. 

Bad INT but one of those plays that just happens sometimes. Not the sort of play anyone should have any long term concerns over. I thought other than that he managed the game well and made a couple of really nice throws. 

Really odd play right? I havnt seen a decent replay. Any solid explanation for it other than maybe just a complete communication breakdown or freak weird trajectory? Hard to get real upset about it.... just seemed real odd 

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

Really odd play right? I havnt seen a decent replay. Any solid explanation for it other than maybe just a complete communication breakdown or freak weird trajectory? Hard to get real upset about it.... just seemed real odd 

Was an RPO and my view was he was just a little bit late getting to the read when his eyes came up. When Josh does that his correction tends to be to rely on his arm strength and put a bit more on it and I think that is what he tried to do and it just sailed in the wind. One of those things. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

B?  That touch throw over one of the best CBs in the league to Brown for a TD merited an easy A alone...terrible evaluation 

The touch pass to Beasley was also a pretty throw.?

Edited by billsbackto81
  • Thank you (+1) 1

B

Clean game by him, he is looking more comfortable with the latest changes on offense, less Lee Smith & DiMarco, and more 11 personnel groupings and with Kroft seeing more playing time.  Keep feeding Motor and Gore and we're good.

He had a bad interception, but overall a good day decision making wise. Beasley and Brown had a drop each that could have extended a couple of drives in the third QTR.

Both TD passes were great, the one to Beasly, he knew he had to wait for Beasley to break the post route and took big hit while delivering a perfect ball.

The pass to Smoke was beautiful and it's something we were waiting for all year, I can't believe the refs ruled it an incompletion.

8 minutes ago, Meatloaf63 said:

He’s right, he tried to high point it to Brown, it was against the wind and it sailed, but keep the hate going?

Hate? Because I said it was an awful pick, gave him full credit for shaking it off, and called it a solid performance?

If that's "hate," I just don't know what to say other than we live in a very sensitive society. 

1 hour ago, hemma said:

I'd like to think our own team would know the snapcount.

At any rate, going no huddle + Daboll in the box seems to be the way to go.

B+

The greatest thing that happened to the Bills is keeping Dabol from breathing down Josh's neck. Getting him upstairs was long overdue. The hard snap count should be used no more than once a game. We butchered time management to end the first half but I've sort of come to expect it. The defense still carries this team but Josh is making strides. Get this kid more weapons next year and the 2020 Bills will be deadly.

B+

Edited by LABILLBACKER

4 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

The greatest thing that happened to the Bills is keeping Dabol from breathing down Josh's neck. Getting him upstairs was long overdue. The hard snap count should be used no more than once a game. We butchered time management to end the first half but I've sort of come to expect it. The defense still carries this team but Josh is making strides. Get this kid more weapons next year and the 2020 Bills will be deadly.

B+

Hopefully thats something they work on some more.  Bills can't just expect every team they play to struggle offensively.