Any Updates on the Foster Injury?

Just now, Steptide said:

I'm totally fine with this. The bills need a bigger reciever for the red zone. Hopefully daboll takes advantage 

I would sacrifice one guy McD wants for ST like Senorise Perry and activate Duke just for 4-8 plays a game, when you need a big WR for red zone or third downs or to test the defense. 

If I remember correctly, he was up and jogging on the sidelines after this. 

However, I wouldn't be surprised to see him sit for a few weeks. The training staff was very liberal with the time off for Singeltary's hamstring injury early in the season.

Edited by junior12thman92

Devin Singletary missed over a month with the same exact hamstring injury.....I wouldn't expect to see him back on the field anytime soon.  Hamstring injuries have a high rate of injury recurrence, and the Bills medial staff has been very patient bring players back from them.  

I'd say Week 16  would be the very earliest you'll see Foster active, but more likely Week 17 or the playoffs

Would love if it was just a cramp.  

One thing is for sure, Foster can fly.  We usually see him on deep routes but getting him on those shallow crossing routes needs to be a staple of this offense when he’s back on the field. 

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Estro said:

Devin Singletary missed over a month with the same exact hamstring injury.....I wouldn't expect to see him back on the field anytime soon.  Hamstring injuries have a high rate of injury recurrence, and the Bills medial staff has been very patient bring players back from them.  

I'd say Week 16  would be the very earliest you'll see Foster active, but more likely Week 17 or the playoffs

You don't even know it's a hamstring injury, let alone the exact same hamstring injury. And he was running on the sidelines after it happened. Was Singletary?

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Estro said:

Could have just been a cramp. Cramps can be very painful. 

• Like (+1) 1

I’d been thinking about him/this all week. After the Smokeshow in Miami, I figured Denver would scheme JB out of the game, which would kill our speed. Evidently, the coaches sensed this too -and they effectively Did remove Smoke -until the game was out of hand. 

Glad he was active and contributed. Hope the injury isn’t too severe.

• Like (+1) 1