Come on Dallas

Watkins90

11 minutes ago, Plano said:

Nah, Pats are garbage, limping along with a rapidly aging QB who can't make the throws he used to make.

They're finished.

Time to hop on another bandwagon. They're finished.

Sig it.

Been a fan since Tony Eason and Andre Tippett days. (Tippett would have had Lawrence Taylor type numbers if he had BB as a DC)

as for being washed up? Not yet but he is near the end.. but he is still better than Allen.

1 minute ago, PatsFanNH said:

Been a fan since Tony Eason and Andre Tippett days. (Tippett would have had Lawrence Taylor type numbers if he had BB as a DC)

as for being washed up? Not yet but he is near the end.. but he is still better than Allen.

Never said "washed up" you did.

Thanks for clarifying everyone else's thoughts.

If he knows what  is good for him he'll retire after this season. One more he'll look even more pathetic out there and will not finish the season.

Shouldn't go out that way.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Plano said:

Never said "washed up" you did.

Thanks for clarifying everyone else's thoughts.

If he knows what  is good for him he'll retire after this season. One more he'll look even more pathetic out there and will not finish the season.

Shouldn't go out that way.

I’ve said before I don’t expect him back in a Patriots uniform next year I think Stidham takes over.. best case we keep winning, worse case we suck for a certain Clemson QB.. win win in my mind.

On 11/24/2019 at 8:05 PM, PatsFanNH said:

In Dallas? Against a team with a. Winning record? Ya no chance Vegas does that! Dallas be favored by 5.

Brady stink again? He had a minimum of 7 dropped balls. Not surprising in this weather.  Oh and the Pats found a run game now that Wynn is back.. the O be fine and next week they put up 40 on the Texans. 

How are you going to spin Brady’s performance against Houston? 
Your oline is garbage. 
Your D looks slow. 
Enjoy the past. 

On 11/24/2019 at 8:28 PM, row_33 said:

get help

Keep sticking up for the Pats. Us Bills fans will enjoy watching them fall.

• Like (+1) 1

......and "Jurrah Time" once again........SMH......

Image result for outhouse pictures

Jerry Jones: Nothing in my mind says we can’t take it to the house

Posted by Josh Alper on December 3, 2019, 10:19 AM EST

Cowboys owner Jerry Jones isn’t firing head coach Jason Garrett and he isn’t giving up his hopes for a fairytale ending to the 2019 season.

That was a point that Jones made clear during a Tuesday appearance on 105.3 The Fan. The Cowboys have lost two straight games and three of their last four during a string that’s soured many people on their chances of success come the postseason.

Jones continues to see things through rose-colored glasses, however.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/12/03/jerry-jones-nothing-in-my-mind-says-we-cant-take-it-to-the-house/

• Haha (+1) 1

On 11/24/2019 at 8:05 PM, PatsFanNH said:

In Dallas? Against a team with a. Winning record? Ya no chance Vegas does that! Dallas be favored by 5.

Brady stink again? He had a minimum of 7 dropped balls. Not surprising in this weather.  Oh and the Pats found a run game now that Wynn is back.. the O be fine and next week they put up 40 on the Texans. 

Where was that 40 points? Looked a lot more like 9 points to me!

22 if you count those 2 garbage time TD's when Houston just wanted to get the ball back to run the clock out.

Here's a plate of crow, munch away big boy.

• Thank you (+1) 1

I hope Michael Irvin is on tonight's episode of Inside the NFL. Do you think the Bills did the impossible and actually made him STFU about his precious Cowboys. Every week he babbles on about Cowboys this, Cowboys that, Cowboys going to the Super Bowl. I can't imagine he is still on his Dallas Super Bowl dream even though he is a big time homer.

6 hours ago, Greg S said:

I hope Michael Irvin is on tonight's episode of Inside the NFL. Do you think the Bills did the impossible and actually made him STFU about his precious Cowboys. Every week he babbles on about Cowboys this, Cowboys that, Cowboys going to the Super Bowl. I can't imagine he is still on his Dallas Super Bowl dream even though he is a big time homer.

...plastic straws are still legal in Texas........

• Haha (+1) 1