Come on Dallas

Watkins90

1 minute ago, Georgia Bill said:

So you can't believe the Cowboys lost to NE, in NE?  Yet everyone here has already written off the Bills-NE game (in NE) as a sure loss for the Bills.   That SEEMS like what you are saying in a round about way is that the Cowboys are much better than the Bills, and if that is assumed to be true - we should have no chance against Dallas at home.   

That is not what I am saying. I do not see why we can't beat NE in NE. They have a good defense and that is all, Brady is looking more human every week. I personally will have a large glass of koolaid during Thanksgiving and that NE game.

Just now, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Really? They ran the ball down NE’s throat. Dak was starting to make some plays passing. 
Brady stunk again. 
Dang special team blocked punt was the difference again. These Pats are winning like the Jauron led Bears team that went like 13-3 but lost early in the playoffs. I can see the same for the Pats. 

My worry for the Bills is - they ran the ball down NE's throat.  And NE has a damn good defense.  Ours has been good, but against a really good running game, not so much.

19 minutes ago, Georgia Bill said:

It's not going to be easy at Dallas this Thursday.  They'll be taking heat for their play/decisions.  Also, for a while they were just stuffing the ball down NE's throat with the run.  Not sure why they backed off of that.  We better be sharp in all phases.

I know, we are running the ball well.  It's 3rd and 3, lets pass it, over and over and over again.  End of game, 3rd and 1, lets pass it in 2 down territory.  WTF was going on with that play-calling!.  I've always wondered why Cowboys fans are hard on Garrett, this must be why.  Total boneheaded play-calling multiple times.  

2 minutes ago, Georgia Bill said:

My worry for the Bills is - they ran the ball down NE's throat.  And NE has a damn good defense.  Ours has been good, but against a really good running game, not so much.

NE is a great scheme D. They can be beat. Stay away from Gilmore, attack their other CB and run the ball. 
Dallas is a tough matchup for the Bills. Multiple good wide receivers with a good quarterback and running back. 
 Bills offense will need to finish drives with TD’s and score at least 24 to win I think.

7 minutes ago, JXCOL3 said:

That is not what I am saying. I do not see why we can't beat NE in NE. They have a good defense and that is all, Brady is looking more human every week. I personally will have a large glass of koolaid during Thanksgiving and that NE game.

I'll have some large glasses of other drinks, but like you will be pulling for the Bills to pull off the upsets!  

33 minutes ago, FLFan said:

Dallas sucks. The Bills should be favored next game. 

In Dallas? Against a team with a. Winning record? Ya no chance Vegas does that! Dallas be favored by 5.

14 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Really? They ran the ball down NE’s throat. Dak was starting to make some plays passing. 
Brady stunk again. 
Dang special team blocked punt was the difference again. These Pats are winning like the Jauron led Bears team that went like 13-3 but lost early in the playoffs. I can see the same for the Pats. 

Brady stink again? He had a minimum of 7 dropped balls. Not surprising in this weather.  Oh and the Pats found a run game now that Wynn is back.. the O be fine and next week they put up 40 on the Texans. 

2 hours ago, MAJBobby said:

you want to be considered a good team?  No matter what happens the rest of today and tomorrow. Go smack Dallas in the mouth on National TV. 

The guys will be up for this game. Going in with confidence is a good thing. I hope we smack them in the mouth. That would be an amazing Thanksgiving.

6 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

In Dallas? Against a team with a. Winning record? Ya no chance Vegas does that! Dallas be favored by 5.

Brady stink again? He had a minimum of 7 dropped balls. Not surprising in this weather.  Oh and the Pats found a run game now that Wynn is back.. the O be fine and next week they put up 40 on the Texans. 

And the phantom tripping calls at crucial times. If you're going to call phantom penalties at least just call holding. Tripping? Really? 

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

And the phantom tripping calls at crucial times. If you're going to call phantom penalties at least just call holding. Tripping? Really? 

I agree! I was not arguing about that just that Brady looked bad. He actually looked pretty good today had a bunch of drops and they were able to run. (Michel averaged I think 4.5 a carry)  

the first trip call ended up a non factor since they  got a First after it.. what’s weird they called two bad tripping calls but missed tons of holding on both sides.. so weird.. (and the false start on NE when falls clearly went over the line on D to draw it was awful as well) the refs been awful in general all year.

35 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Brady stunk again. 

get help

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

He’s not good anymore. You can keep making excuses for him, you’ve come to the right place. We know what bad quarterback play looks like. Up until now we’ve watched it for 20 years. Brady’s done. The sooner you and the entire NE band wagon fan base comes to terms with that you can move onto Hockey and Basketball.

Just now, row_33 said:

get help

Oh, another Pats fan. Ok. I get it now. 

56 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

I will bet you ANY amount of money that the Pats don't put up 40.

You want a "one and done"? Pats are one and done in the playoffs. They can't get bailed out by the refs every game, can they? oh wait who am I kidding. 

1 hour ago, Plano said:

You want a "one and done"? Pats are one and done in the playoffs. They can't get bailed out by the refs every game, can they? oh wait who am I kidding. 

They will make it to the AFCCG again and unless it’s Baltimore there be in the SB.  

1 hour ago, Plano said:

With that defense they sure as hell can...the refs can navigate that game any way they want. 

26 minutes ago, Nick the Greek said:

We shut down Saquan vs the Giants. 

why can’t we do the same to Zeak? 

He’s been limited by more than a few teams this season. It can certainly be accomplished. I’m kind of curious as to how that Dallas defense is going to approach our offense.... They've gotten gashed by backs like Singletary all year. 

8 hours ago, Nick the Greek said:

We shut down Saquan vs the Giants. 

why can’t we do the same to Zeak? 

Dax has a few weapons on O to pass to with Cooper,Gallup, Witten and I forgot the former GB WR name now but he has some weapons.  Unlike the Patriots yesterday there will be no weather to help mitigate them as well.. BUT the Bills should be able to run on them, will your OC be patient enough to just keep running?

9 hours ago, PatsFanNH said:

They will make it to the AFCCG again and unless it’s Baltimore there be in the SB.  

Nah, Pats are garbage, limping along with a rapidly aging QB who can't make the throws he used to make.

They're finished.

Time to hop on another bandwagon. They're finished.

Sig it.