Come on Dallas

Watkins90

It's not going to be easy at Dallas this Thursday.  They'll be taking heat for their play/decisions.  Also, for a while they were just stuffing the ball down NE's throat with the run.  Not sure why they backed off of that.  We better be sharp in all phases.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Georgia Bill said:

It's not going to be easy at Dallas this Thursday.  They'll be taking heat for their play/decisions.  Also, for a while they were just stuffing the ball down NE's throat with the run.  Not sure why they backed off of that.  We better be sharp in all phases.

dominated the Pats so much, won everywhere but the scoreboard

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Dopey said:

I know we both have short weeks, but the Dallas game just ended and they still have to fly back home. Looking for any advantage. 

Our advantage is that Jason Garrett is the coach of the Cowboys. He is so inept it is unbelievable. Can't believe they lost to NE.

3 minutes ago, JXCOL3 said:

Our advantage is that Jason Garrett is the coach of the Cowboys. He is so inept it is unbelievable. Can't believe they lost to NE.

So you can't believe the Cowboys lost to NE, in NE?  Yet everyone here has already written off the Bills-NE game (in NE) as a sure loss for the Bills.   That SEEMS like what you are saying in a round about way is that the Cowboys are much better than the Bills, and if that is assumed to be true - we should have no chance against Dallas at home.   

2 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Maybe, we will never know.

I didn’t see a thing to convince me for 58 minutes 

Just now, Georgia Bill said:

So you can't believe the Cowboys lost to NE, in NE?  Yet everyone here has already written off the Bills-NE game (in NE) as a sure loss for the Bills.   That SEEMS like what you are saying in a round about way is that the Cowboys are much better than the Bills, and if that is assumed to be true - we should have no chance against Dallas at home.   

looking for a good game there 

Just now, row_33 said:

I didn’t see a thing to convince me for 58 minutes 

Really? They ran the ball down NE’s throat. Dak was starting to make some plays passing. 
Brady stunk again. 
Dang special team blocked punt was the difference again. These Pats are winning like the Jauron led Bears team that went like 13-3 but lost early in the playoffs. I can see the same for the Pats. 

• Haha (+1) 1